★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Warner Bros.
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 63.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***NEW LOWER PRICE***

graphic in nature and possibly the most violent game on the App Store to date - PocketGamer

its priced right, and the graphics are superb AreYouScreening.com

I cannot praise this game enough. It's definitely my type. Well worth the price. Whatsoniphone.com

-----------------------------------------

Vengeance is yours!

Immerse yourself in the ruthless underworld of Ninja Assassin - the brutal, action-packed game for the iPhone/iPod touch® inspired by the motion picture Ninja Assassin. Presented by Warner Bros. Pictures, in association with Legendary Pictures and Dark Castle Entertainment, Ninja Assassin comes to theaters November 25.

Welcome to the chaotic hack n slash world of Raizo, one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Armed with a deadly chain-blade, duel-katanas and shurikens, battle your way through wave after wave of enemies by simply swiping your finger across the screen, thus severing limbs, removing heads, and even slicing bodies in two. Be sure to hide in the shadows, waiting for the perfect opportunity to engage countless enemies and overwhelming bosses through 12 harrowing levels, leading to the ultimate confrontation!

FEATURES:

- Intense 3rd-Person Combat Visceral Hit-point system allows player to sever enemy limbs

- Intuitive Hack-n-Slash Gameplay Gesture-based combat controls enable the user to attack with a simple swipe of the finger

- Engaging Story Featuring 12 action-packed levels spanning over 4 harrowing acts - separated by original hand-painted artwork inspired by the film

- Stunning Visuals Showing-off highly stylized, vector-based character models

- Global Leaderboards Player can rank themselves against the rest of the world

- Personalized Playlist Listen to your own music while slicing and dicing your way through the game

Visit the Official Movie Website: http://ninja-assassin-movie.com/

-----------------------------------------

Check out these other exciting WB apps:

-Guinness World Records

-Terminator Salvation Graphic Novel

-Stuck Genie

-Color Now

-LEGO Batman: Gotham City Games (New Reduced Price!)

-Watchmen: Justice is Coming
11-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Interest level: High
Price: High

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

11-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Interest level: High
Price: High
Djflippy: High

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
lol

The title of the thread is spelled wrong. The game looks cool, but I'd rather go see Ninja Assassin when it comes out.

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour
11-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Looks great, the vector art is really sweet...just the high price point that's putting me off.

Darren.
11-15-2009, 03:52 PM
review?????
11-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Looks nice, may TOFTT if nobody else does.
11-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Yourmom: High

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
11-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbridge View Post
review?????
Have at it. I look forward to your thoughts.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-15-2009, 05:17 PM
made by Warner Bros. Anyone tried this yet?