★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Feel like to find out how many surprises your iPhone can give to you?

Then Mini Trickie is the very game you have to download right now!

We have utilized the technologies that iPhone has provided: touch screen, microphone, accelerometer to create infinite possibilities of entertaining & gaming.

In the game, you can flirt with Mona Lisa physically. You can also learn how to babysit a crying baby. You can kiss your date in the backseat of a Chevy. You can also blow the windmill & let them spin in the wind. You can be a painter & finish your master piece in Mini Trickie You name it. The only limit in this game is how far your imagination can fly.

You will have to use your wild imagination sometimes to pass some mini games inside. Dont worry, we always prompt you with a hint by the beginning of each mini game, so that youll know how to pass the little riddles. Some of the games requires for you to use more than one kind of technology to conquer it.

You are going to love & addict to the variety as the spice in the game & in your life. Mini Trickie is the best game for your family & friends, colleagues & classmates.

Full of varieties & combination of iPhone technologies & imagination in each mini game..
Full of cartoon style artworks that are very cute & enjoyable in each mini game.
Full of tiny riddles for you to guess throughout the whole game.
Full of astonishing & surprising sound effects that boost the fun of the mini games.
Full of entertainment coming with the brand new games which you might never think of before in your life!

For each mini game, you only have 5 seconds to pass it. By the beginning of each game, you will see a semi-transparent bubble prompting you the methods you have to use to pass the mini game:

Finger (Touch the screen);
Microphone (Blow, Shout or Say)
Shake (or Move, or Tilt)

Some mini games may even call for two or more methods for you to pass them. You will have to guess about how to pass the little riddles in each game, with the methods illustrated above. And thats also part of the fun in the game.

Enjoy the Mini Trickie!

Enjoy the Mini Trickie

iJustPlay's comments:
If you wanna try this game, please reply it and I will send you the promotion code for free. If possible, please reply your review comment even just couple words. For sake of improving quality, we need your persuasive feedback!!! thanks in advance!! Only 45 copies!!

11-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Look like a wario ware game, Id like to try it

Buy Hook Champ. If you have a JB'd phone and you DL it for free you are letting great RETRO style games die.

11-16-2009, 12:42 AM
I will like to review this game on iTunes. Thanks.
11-16-2009, 12:44 AM
i'd love to try this game.

OpenFient: Itzoliverstfu // Plus+: Pinoykid
those screen shots look very interesting, I'd like a chance to play it, and a chance to write a review
i'd like to try it.
11-16-2009, 12:45 AM
I'll try a copy, please
11-16-2009, 12:46 AM
with this game i wanna make my dreams come true. come on guys try it out. i would.
11-16-2009, 12:47 AM
May I have a code please?
11-16-2009, 12:49 AM
I'd like a code. I think my twins will also like the game. Thanks.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8