★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iLightsOff is now out!

11-16-2009, 03:09 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
iLightsOff is now out!

App: iLightsOff
Developer: Makro Pixel
Price: 0.99 $

I am a totally Microsoft Fanboy, but i am now going to develop some apps for the iPhone ... and this is my first result! Have fun and stay tuned!!!

iLightsOff is new, fast and easy to learn puzzle game. Play it wherever you want and try to solve it faster than ever.

The goal of this puzzle is to deactivate all LEDs as fast as can. Sounds easier than it really is. Because everytime you turn off a LED, all direct members will also be affected. This means,all direct neighbours will be turned off if they are lightening and turned on if they are not lightening. So, think about every step you make!

With the accurate time logging and the locally saved highscore, you can compete with your friends, family and colleagues and also try to beat yourself.

Some of Features:
o New and innovative puzzle game
o Locally saved highscore
o Futuristic design and animated background
o Random rounds
o Accurate time logging
o Multilanguage support
o Sound
o And a lots of fun!

Some comments from our users:

"A must have app for every iPhone"

"A very easy to learn but still a tough puzzle. A great game for short breaks!"

"iLightsOff is great! Me and my colleagues are competing all the work time."

And many many more ...

So purchase iLightsOff now and try to solve this new, astonishing and addicting puzzle!
iTunes Link:

Last edited by Nuker; 11-18-2009 at 02:59 AM.
11-18-2009, 04:09 AM
Wow! Great App!

Thanks for sharing it!

11-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]

For your information: We are currently providing 6 Promo Codes for free. 5 are left at the moment. You can find more information here : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=33510