App description: Four Massive Zombie Maps. One Great New Price. Now includes the ALL-NEW fan favorite, Der Riese, the largest, most feature-rich Zombie map to date. This is the ultimate Co-op experience for the iPhone/iPod Touch!

Der Riese (Zombie Factory) features:
The all-new Pack A Punch Machine allows you to upgrade ANY of your weapons: Increased Firepower, More Ammo, and a new Metal Finish.
New Teleporters allow you and your team to zip around this enormous map and evade the oncoming Zombie Horde.
The Bowie Knife allows to you take down higher level zombies in one quick blow.
Favorites such as the Hell Hounds, the Wunderwaffe lightning gun, and the Perks-a-Cola Machines return.
The online 4-player co-op action you've come to expect returns with even more intensity.

Shi No Numa (Zombie Swamp) features:
Shi No Numa is a hauntingly beautiful environment filled with terrifying zombies, weapons, and zombie traps.
New weapons featuring the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Fry hordes of zombies with a single blast from this shockingly powerful new weapon.
Survive the Hellhounds! Ferocious and fast, the Hellhounds will test your reflexes and your team's ability to work together.
New playable characters! Play as Tank Dempsey (US), Takeo Masaki (Japan), Nikolai Belinski (USSR), and the infamous Dr. Richtofen (Germany).
New Zombie traps including the Flogger for massive Zombie destruction and the Zipline for quick getaways.

Call of Duty: Zombies also includes:
Verrückt (Zombie Asylum): Dare to enter the insane asylum and fend off the Zombie onslaught alone or with friends. Use electric traps to keep the zombies at bay.
Nacht der Untoten: The original zombie map returns in all its glory. Fight to survive in the abandoned bunker that started the zombie phenomenon.

About Call of Duty: Zombies:
Call of Duty: Zombies brings the classic Call of Duty: World at War zombie-slaying game mode to the iPhone and iPod® Touch. Featuring ALL 4 Zombie maps, youll need to bring along your friends to help push back the endless waves of attacking zombies!

Highlights include:

- Call of Duty: Zombies for the iPhone supports up to four players via Wi-Fi/Internet and two players via Bluetooth. Play with your friends in the same room, on the other side of town, and even across the globe. With the option of either private or open matchmaking, where theres a Wi-Fi connection, theres a friend to go Zombie-hunting with.*

- This is the Zombie experience from Call of Duty: World at War. All 4 Zombie maps have been fully realized on the iPhone in a silky smooth 3D environment, along with the return of your favorite guns and killer power ups.

- Three different control schemes are available to suit your style. Take advantage of the iPhones unique tilt capabilities or, for Zombie vets, use the virtual analog sticks to fend off the undead.

- Call of Duty: Zombies features a massive list of unique Achievements.
- Leaderboard support awards the best of the best, accessed directly through your iPhone or iPod® Touch. Become the top zombie slayer and prove your standings to the world!

So snap to attention, pick up Call of Duty: Zombies, and start fending off the zombie horde!

*Wi-Fi support only at this time, play unavailable on cellular networks.

Note: Call of Duty: Zombies is best played on a 2nd generation iPod® Touch or higher with the latest firmware installed.

ThatRevChap's comments:

£5.99, one map, more coming in DLC, online coop.

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/call-duty-world-at-war-zombies-lite/id343977792?mt=8
02-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Send a message via AIM to Bluellama1 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluellama1 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluellama1
Quote:
Originally Posted by untraceable View Post
but is not in the mystery box :/
That's how you get it, you have to be really lucky.

"Send a noob to kill a noob."
TFW Hoenn actually confirmed
02-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Send a message via MSN to untraceable Send a message via Skype™ to untraceable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluellama1 View Post
That's how you get it, you have to be really lucky.
strange ! i never saw this weapon appear in the mystery box
i saw all weapons except the panzerschreck !!!

is hide inside the box ????

Last edited by untraceable; 02-18-2010 at 02:53 PM.

02-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Send a message via AIM to Bluellama1 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluellama1 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluellama1
Quote:
Originally Posted by untraceable View Post
strange ! i never saw this weapon appear in the mystery box
i saw all weapons except the panzerschreck !!!

is hide inside the box ????
I think it only make an appearance, along with the grenade launcher, when you're gonna get it.

"Send a noob to kill a noob."
TFW Hoenn actually confirmed
02-18-2010, 02:59 PM
You know what I hate about this game? Two hits from a zombie and you're dead.

TwitterTumblr

Game Center ID: mvanbeem
02-18-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMario View Post
Try a nice refreshing juggernog! Take a tug on that sweet sweet jug!

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
02-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Not if you get Jugger Nog in Verruckt.
02-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouisch View Post
Not if you get Jugger Nog in Verruckt.
I don't have that part of the game.

TwitterTumblr

Game Center ID: mvanbeem
02-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluellama1 View Post
I think it only make an appearance, along with the grenade launcher, when you're gonna get it.
I totally thought these didn't make it.

I finally got the flamethrower and after picking my jaw up off the floor I managed to survive rounds 16-21 solo with it to get the achievement. It took a long time to get it though. I must say that with all the perks it actually doesn't heat up as fast, cools down much quicker, and manages to be more effective than the one in Untoten, unlike how I'm told it is on the PS3/XB360/PC. In fact I could've kept going survival with it past 21, the only thing stopping me was it was a 4-player game dropped to just me (RIGHT before I got the flamethrower) and I was really bored.

How do you tell if you have the M1 Garand w/ Launcher? Is it just a regular garand, how do you use the launcher, what does it do? I.e. just shoot regular hand grenades? 'Cuz they're kind of dumb and the garand itself is useless, so unless it's some kind of unlimited ammo rocket launcher type thing, I can't see why you'd WANT a garand with a 'nade launcher

Now Playing: , Civilization Rev for iPad, Hero Academy, Sonic Racing, Kingdom Rush, Dungeon Raid, Where's my Where's My Water updates?

Last edited by writingsama; 02-18-2010 at 03:38 PM.
02-18-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
I don't have that part of the game.
What would you prefer? a hundred hits and your health bar goes down a notch?

Oh, I see, you mean that it's frustrating when one TINY mistake totally kills you dead. Well, that's where the fun in multiplayer is. If you have a competent teammate, he can then help fix it! Unless you're on a really high level, then your death will bring doom to all who come and try.

Now Playing: , Civilization Rev for iPad, Hero Academy, Sonic Racing, Kingdom Rush, Dungeon Raid, Where's my Where's My Water updates?
02-18-2010, 03:49 PM
anyone up ?

anyone wanna play ?! right now (verruck)

Plus+ deceptatr0n
Aim : Deceptic0nxer0