06-30-2011, 06:43 PM
Umm.. i'm not sure if anybody still plays this but today i tried to play some online game but it does not connect to their servers. I'm curious if they pulled their online support or what ?
07-05-2011, 01:21 PM
So if I buy this now, I get all 4 maps for $1.99?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

07-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
So if I buy this now, I get all 4 maps for $1.99?
Yes! quite a deal... I Paid 15 dollars total (with iap) on the game

Games I've Beta tested
Add Me on Gamecenter: Fireball926
07-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
Yes! quite a deal... I Paid 15 dollars total (with iap) on the game
Wow! That is a deal! So I just have to download the extra maps for free, or are they already included?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
07-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Wow! That is a deal! So I just have to download the extra maps for free, or are they already included?
They're included. Yes it is a deal.
07-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
They're included. Yes it is a deal.
Holy crap! I'm buying this! it has Bluetooth co-op too right?

Oh and how does it run a 2nd gen?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
07-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Holy crap! I'm buying this! it has Bluetooth co-op too right?

Oh and how does it run a 2nd gen?
Runs just fine on a 2G. I bought the original version on day one before I upgraded devices, and never had any issues.

Game Center: Diligence

Last edited by GodSon; 07-05-2011 at 03:37 PM.
07-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Bought it! Anyone up for a quick game? Username: NINJACKID

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
08-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Does anyone have like a full map of Der Riese? I can't find the third teleporter... so I can't get the Pack-a-Punch upgrade...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
08-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Does anyone have like a full map of Der Riese? I can't find the third teleporter... so I can't get the Pack-a-Punch upgrade...
I play the iPad zombies, I have the iPod, but I don't play it. The tele porters are: one is at the back, where I camp. It's where the Bowie knife is. The other one is on the left hand side, you have to buy two doors. And the last one is on the right hand side, you have to buy three doors, it's straight ahead from double tap root beer.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB