★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Available Now! The Complete Version of "METAL GEAR SOLID TOUCH," offers a fresh, new touch-shooting experience!

Created with the concept of allowing users to touch" upon the world of MGS, METAL GEAR SOLID TOUCH is based on the world of METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS. Intuitive touch-shooting controls fully utilize the iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad interface.

Players who may be new to the MGS series and even those who may not excel at games can jump right in and enjoy themselves thanks to the intuitive touch controls.

Game Highlights

-Stages are set in the immersive world of MGS4.
The game includes a total of 20 stages that span 5 distinct areas: the Middle East, South America, Eastern Europe, Shadow Moses, and Outer Haven. In addition to the 12 stages included in the Initial Release, the Complete Version features 8 new stages.

-Snake must endure battles against a variety of challenging adversaries.
Players will face off with unique enemy characters like the "B&B (Beauty & Beast) Corps " and "Gekko." Also, new enemies will test your strategy and insight by requiring more than tapping to take down.

-Total of 50 original wallpapers available!
DP (Drebin Points) are awarded according to your Score (Stats) at the end of each stage. Visit "DREBIN'S SHOP" to exchange DP for original wallpapers featuring gorgeous 3D CG and unreleased illustrations. Some wallpapers can only be obtained by clearing special conditions... Do you have what it takes to get them all?

-Just for experts! CODENAMEs (Titles) based on game performance!
Over 10 types of titles can be earned based on TIME (Clear Time), LIFE (Remaining Health), and HIT (Accuracy Rate). Clear the game to obtain the highest ranking title of "FOX!"

mattll's comments:
metal gear solide and silent hill 0,99$ now
hope the europe versions will drop too
11-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
metal gear solide and silent hill 0,99$ now
hope the europe versions will drop too
Wow 0.99 for mgst, I know the graphics by themself is worth that. Bought.

Twitter: @back2this

11-16-2009, 02:47 PM
I know both games have flaws, but I am still picking up both tonight at that price. It's too low to resist.
11-16-2009, 03:04 PM
11-16-2009, 03:07 PM
keeps saying "item is currently being modified" for the last couple of hours.
11-16-2009, 03:11 PM
I was able to grab Silent Hill but when I click on Metal Gear it goes from .99 to 5.99.

What is difference between the two DDR games? Is one more of a demo?
11-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I was able to grab Silent Hill but when I click on Metal Gear it goes from .99 to 5.99.

DDR S+ was more of a demo with DLC at the outset. Only 3 songs included.

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
11-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post

MGS is not really MGS. The menus look great but the game is a gallery shooter with only a few levels. The Lite version delivers enough of the full thati would not buy.
11-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
MGS is not really MGS. The menus look great but the game is a gallery shooter with only a few levels. The Lite version delivers enough of the full thati would not buy.
You are really asking a lot for 99 cents. Instant Buy!
11-16-2009, 03:55 PM
is anything worth picking up ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"