★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Space Deadbeef

01-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Send a message via AIM to Kuratsu Send a message via MSN to Kuratsu
Space Deadbeef

I'm just curious, was there always sound and a 'slow'/'relax' mode in Space Deadbeef? Or was that added in, along with the credits in the new update?

2nd Generation iPod Touch 16GB
Always willing to beta test and provide feedback. PM me.
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/kurasu
01-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuratsu View Post
I'm just curious, was there always sound and a 'slow'/'relax' mode in Space Deadbeef? Or was that added in, along with the credits in the new update?
Thanks for the heads-up! I don't realise the update cause Apps Store on iTune is pretty much broken. I still have 1.00 and there should be music and should for relax/slow mode. I am updating it directly to see if anything has been broken.

[Update] Installed 1.01, sound and music are still there, at least in Relax mode.[/Update]

Last edited by currymutton; 01-04-2009 at 08:21 PM.

01-04-2009, 08:39 PM
That option was always there... i guess it's just another way of saying Easy Mode...

Still pretty fun for a free game.. but i only play it every once and a while

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
01-04-2009, 08:41 PM
They need to make a full game out of it!
It would be easily the best shooter on the iPhone.
But just credits as an update is very lame.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
01-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
They need to make a full game out of it!
It would be easily the best shooter on the iPhone.
But just credits as an update is very lame.

Plus some cool powerups would be fun...

I love games where you have incentive to do well so you can save up to buy new armour, weapons, engines etc... i wish there were some games out like that!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
01-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Send a message via AIM to Kuratsu Send a message via MSN to Kuratsu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
That option was always there... i guess it's just another way of saying Easy Mode...

Still pretty fun for a free game.. but i only play it every once and a while
Funny part is, I never noticed the "Options" menu. Seems 1.01 only adds the credits.

2nd Generation iPod Touch 16GB
Always willing to beta test and provide feedback. PM me.
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/kurasu
01-04-2009, 08:59 PM
I never noticed the Options menu either o_o Haha. I'm just stupid thinking that easy mode was part of the update :/
01-04-2009, 09:01 PM
I wish the developer would add more stuff and varieties into the game, too. It has one of the best graphics and effects out there and as much fun as a shoot in the league of rRootage and Sentry Alpha, with my curse of price-drop-after-purchase hits the latter again.

And repeat, it is free, but personally I don't mind handing out US$0.99 for more things.
01-04-2009, 09:54 PM
S.D. is a spectacular game but the dev's need to expand on the idea. It has controls like radio flare and the only difference is graphics basically and that costs 4.99! they have to do something with it

When shooting a mime, don't use a silencer or his friends will hear you.
01-04-2009, 11:11 PM
It is about the same but I have to admit the control for RD is a bit better, but SD wins at the graphics, gameplay and the fun departments, even though RD is more richer in contents. Too bad, I have to admit I still do not get the "music" element in RD...