★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

20$ left what do you think

11-16-2009, 08:32 PM
20$ left what do you think

hey i have 20$ left on my itunes act and i was wondering what games i should get out of this list that i think would be good or name your own games here it goes.

modern combat sandstorm
doom classic
the settlers
or call of duty world at war zombies ?
what do you think?
11-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Out of your list, I'd say Call of Duty

All networks-xSouRx

11-16-2009, 08:34 PM
call of duty and then mabey git modern caombat for like a story
11-16-2009, 08:37 PM
COD, get it, u will crap your pants

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
11-16-2009, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vester View Post
COD, get it, u will crap your pants
yh get cod

- Terrorist Cell 107 -
The Few. The Proud. The Elite.
11-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Settlers is good if you like RTS's. I had some trouble, because this was the first time I played Settlers. It was confusing with what to do at first, but after you get how to do everything, it's pretty fun to play.

Call of Duty's multiplayer is a blast, and they promised updates with new maps and stuff. So, I think it's a good buy as well. Just make sure you have iPod touch 2nd gen/iphone 3g and above.

I had a blast w/ Modern Combat, and it's getting a "promised" multiplayer update, so I think it's also a good investment. Some complain that the story is bland, and too short, and that the graphics aren't good. I tend to disagree, although that is my opinion. Also, I really think they nailed the controls.

As always, if you're a Doom fan, then you won't be disappointed by Doom Classic. There is a future update that will address controls to make them close to Wolfenstein's (which is a good thing if you don't know what I'm talking about).
*If you don't mind a rail shooter, Doom Resurrection has a great storyline, amazing graphics, and is a blast to play.

There's also a few upcoming games worth waiting for:

Rogue Planet: Highly polished TBS game that seems similar to advance wars. It has terrific graphics and will be published by gameloft.

Ravensword: Similar to Oblivion on your iphone, which combines elements of adventure with role-playing, comparative to Gothic, I believe. It looks very polished, and very promising, and I think it's only $6.99.

Nova: Unless you really hate Gameloft, I think this game will really appeal to a lot of people. It is basically a "Halo" clone, by the looks of it. But, who cares? It will also ship with online multiplayer.

Hope this helps.

Beta Testing/ed: Undercroft, Baseball Superstars 2010, Battle for Wesnoth, Fuzion, Twilight Golf, Indestructible Tank, Nanomechs Online Multi, Plushed, Ground Effect, Castlecraft, Inotia 2, Boom it Up, Guerrilla Bob, Caligo Chaser, Vanquish, IMO, Crunchy Orbs, Zenonia 2, Luna Story, Aralon, Shadow Era, Hybrid 2
11-16-2009, 08:52 PM
hmmmm i've heard that people think that 10$ is alot just for the zombies world at war, and i've never played doom but i think it looks really fun hmmmm dunno settlers have gotten really good reviews, lol i'm just babbling what to get what to get
11-16-2009, 08:55 PM
eliminate....you wont regret it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
If you check this guy's post records you see:
1. Has interests in RPG games in general and: 2. Trolls iPads & PSP 3. Abusive use of the word 'dumb' and its variants
11-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Racing Fan View Post
eliminate....you wont regret it...
The price of that is...let me think...$0.00, which would have no impact on the $20 whatsoever unless he decided to buy energy.

Beta Testing/ed: Undercroft, Baseball Superstars 2010, Battle for Wesnoth, Fuzion, Twilight Golf, Indestructible Tank, Nanomechs Online Multi, Plushed, Ground Effect, Castlecraft, Inotia 2, Boom it Up, Guerrilla Bob, Caligo Chaser, Vanquish, IMO, Crunchy Orbs, Zenonia 2, Luna Story, Aralon, Shadow Era, Hybrid 2
11-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong120 View Post
The price of that is...let me think...$0.00, which would have no impact on the $20 whatsoever unless he decided to buy energy.
YES...Power cells...MUAHAHHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
If you check this guy's post records you see:
1. Has interests in RPG games in general and: 2. Trolls iPads & PSP 3. Abusive use of the word 'dumb' and its variants