App description: On Sale for a Limited Period! Ravensword: The Fallen King is a massive, sandbox-style adventure. Combining action with RPG elements, Ravensword features rich and interactive environments that bring you a gaming experience unlike anything youve seen on the iOS platform.

Our land is a peaceful one. There is no war or hunger here, but strange and evil creatures stalk the night ...

Enter the world of Ravensword: The Fallen King: Take on quests to earn money and experience. Wield powerful weapons and magical runes. Battle fearsome enemies such as Orcs, Trolls, Ogres and Demons. Test your skills with a variety of games and side quests.

This is the first adventure in the Ravensword series.

Featuring:

* Innovative 3D Action/Adventure/RPG hybrid gameplay in an open environment.

* An engrossing high-fantasy story that will take hours to unravel.

* An expansive 3D world filled with stunning locations and an entertaining cast of characters.

* A multitude of enemies to battle using an optional auto-targeting interface.

* Mighty weapons, items, and magical runes to purchase and uncover as your character gains wealth and experience.

* Choice between first and third-person perspectives at the touch of a button.

* Epic soundtrack and spatial 3D audio that puts you right in the action. Listen to the footsteps of creatures as they creep up next to you!

* A clear inventory interface, combined with simple leveling and full auto-saves, ensuring pick-up-and-play.

* Ride a horse, practice shooting your bow, hunt animals in the forest these are just a taste of the possibilities within Ravensword.

* Secret areas, monsters, and treasures to keep you playing long after youve completed the main storyline.

Ravensword: The Fallen King is truly a unique gaming experience in the App Store.

PRESS REVIEWS:
- iTunes - Best Apps of 2009
- Kotaku - "Chillingo's ambitious app puts a Lord of the Rings-like adventure in the palm of your hand."
- Appgamer 9/10 Superb
- Slidetoplay 3/4 "One of the most ambitious titles ever to hit the App Store."
- IGN "Built like a PC RPG with a hint of Zelda ."

Additional models and textures by Arteria3d.com

Ravensword is developed by Crescent Moon Games and published by Chillingo Ltd

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Contains direct links to the internet.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy & Cookie Policy : http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates

PPhimself's comments:
It's out everywhere =)

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/app/ravensword-lite/id368975807?mt=8
11-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masmo View Post
So I played the game for a bit and it's amazing. The graphics are superb with excellent draw distance. MUCH better than Gangstar IMO. The game starts you off with a mini video with the game's graphics and then shows you propped up on a bed and there's this woman who explains why you're here. Blah, blah blah. You can go straight to your first quest which is clubbing some rats in the forest or you might want to take a look at the town which is pretty nice. I can say if you show the least interest in this game, I'd say go for it. I can't talk about other things because I've just started but 6.99 is not THAT much for what's in this game by reading the description. Oh and the loading times are pretty bearable, if not short.

I'd also like to add that you can't put points into stats. They are automatically added for you. There is Strength, Endurance, Dexterity and Luck. I don't think there's alchemy or lockpicking and stuff of that kind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrby View Post
It's very much like Oblivion and Ocarina of Time. Graphically it's the most impressive game I've played on the the iPhone.

I'd definetly check this out if I were you, there's loads of quests and heaps of thing to do. It's an open world 3D RPG with heaps of variety.

EDIT. It's only $9 in Australia because of the currency conversions (Even though apple are charging us extra), it's $6.99 for Americans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
ok first reboot
the grafics are very good and the best on an openworld ipod game especially the landscapes10/10
the controls arent bad ( i play with highest sensitive and they work) 7.5/10
the gameplay is nice 9/10
and so far no lags(i have a 1. gen ipod) and bugs

so far i would rate it 8.5 of 10
as quick impression

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

Last edited by Prab; 11-17-2009 at 05:00 AM.

11-17-2009, 03:13 AM
OMG! COD and Ravensword my weekend is going to be great!
11-17-2009, 03:14 AM
That was quick - wasn't expecting until next week!

InvertY.com - A gaming diary.
11-17-2009, 03:15 AM
It's out in Australia for $9.

Just purchased.
11-17-2009, 03:16 AM
I was about to post why only 66mb but I remember COD is only 16mb
11-17-2009, 03:17 AM
That was fast

Open Feint/Gamecenter: The Running Man
Plus+: TheRunningMan
Agon/Gameloft Live: The_Running_Man
Currently Enjoying: Games.
11-17-2009, 03:19 AM
Wow. That was unexpected. I thought it`d take another week or so due to resubmission.
11-17-2009, 03:23 AM
Same here, out in Hong Kong, seems like global.

I think many developers should complain about Apples' review priorities, some seem to get unfair treatment...

US$6.99 is still too much for me. Anyway, how long or how much content would there be (a least $2 more than that Trench Run, please?)?

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
11-17-2009, 03:28 AM
I'd say that the reviewers had pretty much reviewed Ravensword before it's rejection...

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten