• Publisher: Ludigames
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.9
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Chuck Norris - Bring on the Pain isn't just a game. It's your invaluable guide to being better than yourself, because you're Chuck Norris, and he's better than you. That's a fact. (PocketGamer.co.uk: 9/10 GOLD Award)

Step into the boots of Americas toughest man in the first Chuck Norris game available for your iPhone and iPod touch. A brilliantly outlandish scenario sets you, Chuck Norris, in the Cambodian jungle to release prisoners of war held hostage by a rogue army of Communist soldiers. Inspired by old-school arcade games, Chuck Norris features the enjoyable and simple ingredients of a traditional beatem up spiced up with crazy combos, exciting mini-games and totally destructible environments. The crowning touch is the ability to use your iPhone to take a picture of anyone you like (or dislike) and beat them up in the game! This is a Chuck-Norris-approved stress relief method!

A combat system blending the tried and true mechanics of beatem up classics with new, fun combos, over-the-top animations and totally destructible environments.
A humorous plot and crazy dialogue inspired by Chuck Norris filmography and famous Chuck Norris Facts.
13 levels in 3 different environments (Asian jungle, Texan ranch and New York streets).
Embody two different Chucks (Army or Texan). Combos and weapons vary depending on the Chuck character youre playing.
A myriad of weapons from fists, kicks and karate moves to shotguns and Uzis!
Fun mini-games showcasing the iPhones acceloremeter and touch controls, bringing variety to the beatem up gameplay with driving, shooting, saloon challenges, and more.
Take a picture of your friends or enemies (using your iPhone) and put them in the game!

You may think this is just a game, but Chuck Norris never plays games!
11-17-2009, 04:04 AM
It's only 0.99c as well.

Wow.

11-17-2009, 04:05 AM
Thanks Prab. I do not know how to post that.

OpenFeint/Agon: Waward
Plus+: Ward
Beta Tester for Minigore & Katchup!
11-17-2009, 04:07 AM
Not gameloft ?! Ludigames ?
11-17-2009, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caubetocdaido View Post
Not gameloft ?! Ludigames ?
If I'm not mistaken, Ludigames are a sister company to GameLoft.
11-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Strange, it says 'not longer available in the German store'

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
11-17-2009, 04:21 AM
OH MY GOD... chuck norris officially lives in my pocket
11-17-2009, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playn View Post
OH MY GOD... chuck norris officially lives in my pocket
I lol'd.

This is a pretty sweet looking plat-former.

Beta tester for: Minigore, Defender Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGamer View Post
11-17-2009, 04:29 AM
YEESSS! dreams really do come true

Plus+ - hexme
Openfeint - kingbuzzo
11-17-2009, 04:34 AM
Not download