★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Nazi Zombies Single Player Strategy

11-17-2009, 10:54 AM
Nazi Zombies Single Player Strategy

When you first Start off, don't buy a weapon until round 3. Once you are at round three, buy a Carbine. At round 6 open the stairs and buy a Trench Gun. Once you have the Trench gun, go to the stairs you have not opened and camp there until round 8. Once you are at round 8 have one Nazi Zombie left over. Then open the stairs and spend your money on the Random Box, trying to get the Ray Gun. When you have the ray gun, constantly check the windows, BUT mostly guard the Stairs. You should make it to about round 15.
11-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Tell me how far you get using this Strategy!

11-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Isn't the ray gun glitched still? It does virtually no damage at all. :P

Playing: Eliminate, Minigore, Bike or Die, Mini Squadron, Ramp Champ
Waiting For: Chinatown Wars, Project X, Guerrilla Bob
Openfeint: tmcaffeine Plus+: tmcaffeine
Testing: Minigore, 2012 Zombies Vs Aliens, Santa Game, Guerrilla Bob
11-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Well I haven't used it in this version, but in the real version it s a one hit kill until round 18.
11-17-2009, 11:36 AM
In the iPod version it takes many clips to kill, even on low levels. Most people think this is a glitch that will be fixed.

Playing: Eliminate, Minigore, Bike or Die, Mini Squadron, Ramp Champ
Waiting For: Chinatown Wars, Project X, Guerrilla Bob
Openfeint: tmcaffeine Plus+: tmcaffeine
Testing: Minigore, 2012 Zombies Vs Aliens, Santa Game, Guerrilla Bob
11-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Yeah, currently the Ray Gun is useless. I've gotten it twice, and unloaded full clips into a single zombie, with no results. Your best gun as of now is the Browning HMG since it doens't have a high rate of fire, but does a high amount of damage. I'm on level 4 right now but I'm taking a few minute's break from it to work on some school work.
11-17-2009, 01:10 PM
I've reached level 10 so far playing on single player. Talk about intense.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
11-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
I've reached level 10 so far playing on single player. Talk about intense.
Level 7 here. I think the fact that I'm playing this on an iPhone makes it feel even more claustrophobic (in a good way). Intense doesn't begin to cover it.

I'll try your strategy (minus the raygun). Thanks Bronson15.
11-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Level 7 here. I think the fact that I'm playing this on an iPhone makes it feel even more claustrophobic (in a good way). Intense doesn't begin to cover it.

I'll try your strategy (minus the raygun). Thanks Bronson15.
I'm by no mean's an expert, however in my own limited experience I've found that by clearing the upstairs area first, I can get both the BAR and the trench gun at the same time, or close to it. Once I have these, I become VERY difficult to kill I just back up against the balcony and try not to let the zombies too close. If they get in close I change from the BAR to the Trench gun and have some playtime up close and personal. Grenades work great for distant groups of zombies.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
11-17-2009, 01:37 PM
level 15 sp, go through hell room, then go near stairs on top and there is only 1 door and 1 window to guard...had browning and trench gun but a flamethrower is good too

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ