★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Rummage Lite 1.2.1 just out... now with OpenFeint!!! Free OF Achievements!

11-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Rummage Lite 1.2.1 just out... now with OpenFeint!!! Free OF Achievements!

Rummage Lite is back for a limited time... it now has OpenFeint integrated! A few achievements from the Full version and a few unique achievements just for this Lite version!

Rummage was featured by iTunes as "New and Noteworthy"... now try it FREE!

The 1.2.1 that just hit also includes a few new HUGE features!
* OpenFeint for FREE... gotta say that again!
* Shake gesture to refresh the gameboard tiles.
* Rotate the device to change the cascade direction of the tiles.
* Marker Felt 0n/Off switch! (for all the haters!)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rummage-lite/id328792333?mt=8

It's FREE!!! Try it out. Love it. Then upgrade and get all the puzzles!

Gameplay footage of the new features...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q495nWTbyzw

Last edited by cfreshmedia; 11-24-2009 at 09:57 AM.
11-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfreshmedia View Post
* OpenFeint for FREE... gotta say that again
And again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

11-17-2009, 08:37 PM
11-24-2009, 03:16 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q495nWTbyzw
01-12-2010, 11:50 AM
I had the pleasure of being introduced to this game. If you are looking for a word game but are tired of all of the same old same old, or just plain looking for a challenge then look no further! Rummage combines the simplicity of a word search, the casual play of of a switching tile game, and the strategy of a cascade into one. You need to plan ahead and think about how the tiles will fall into place when you make a word in order to succeed. Rotating your device adds a new dimension to your search for words as well.

If you think this sounds overwhelming, its not - each level has a word list for you to shoot for and complete. You are awarded only a certain amount of tile switches per word before points are deducted so use them wisely. Make sure you follow the tutorial as it points out you can make a word rather quickly but rather than wasting those moves you can start on your next, possibly longer, word with the spare moves. Believe me that will help you out tremendously as it reduces the moves it takes to spell some of those long nasty words with letters all over the board.

Lots of word game choices are swimming in the app store, but this one rises to the top with its unique style of game play and combination of strategy to make it not your average word game.

Give it a try. You will be happy you did. Or maybe you will hate me for suggesting your new obsession!
01-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I had the pleasure of being introduced to this game. If you are looking for a word game but are tired of all of the same old same old, or just plain looking for a challenge then look no further! Rummage combines the simplicity of a word search, the casual play of of a switching tile game, and the strategy of a cascade into one. You need to plan ahead and think about how the tiles will fall into place when you make a word in order to succeed. Rotating your device adds a new dimension to your search for words as well.

If you think this sounds overwhelming, its not - each level has a word list for you to shoot for and complete. You are awarded only a certain amount of tile switches per word before points are deducted so use them wisely. Make sure you follow the tutorial as it points out you can make a word rather quickly but rather than wasting those moves you can start on your next, possibly longer, word with the spare moves. Believe me that will help you out tremendously as it reduces the moves it takes to spell some of those long nasty words with letters all over the board.

Lots of word game choices are swimming in the app store, but this one rises to the top with its unique style of game play and combination of strategy to make it not your average word game.

Give it a try. You will be happy you did. Or maybe you will hate me for suggesting your new obsession!
A cute game to be sure but I love part of your thread title, "Free OF Achievements!" sound like you're advertising that the game is "free from those annoying achievements found in so many games these days".

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-12-2010, 12:04 PM
I love this game

-The Infinity Project-A Highly Rated FPS for iPhone & iPod Touch by Crazy Robot Games-
Also Check out the Amazing Necromancer Rising!!!
01-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
A cute game to be sure but I love part of your thread title, "Free OF Achievements!" sound like you're advertising that the game is "free from those annoying achievements found in so many games these days".
When I was searching for the thread I saw that and did have to do a double take. Get Open Feint - free of achievements!