• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 76.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.8
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Discover one of the most addictive castle defense games on the App Store: now with amazing 3D graphics!
---------------------------------------
Its fast.
Its fun.
Its highly addictive!

Looking for a game to let off steam?

Feed the dark elves to the hydra, make warlocks explode against the fortress, drop a giant troll on a goblin squad, smash elves to the ground, shake away skeletons, throw boars in the air, and use magical spells to petrify, freeze or burn threatening invaders!

Relentless hordes of mythical creatures are pouring out of the darkness and heading straight to your castle. With each wave, their numbers and strength grow as they get closer to breaking in!

Your fingertip will become the most powerful weapon of all as you draw a zigzag on the screen to throw lightning or a trace a V to trigger a tornado!

Challenge your friends online to beat your achievements on Gameloft LIVE!

- 10 TYPES OF INVADERS that interact differently with one another and require different strategies to defeat

- 18 STRATEGIC UPGRADES: Buy a fireball or hydra with money earned by killing invaders

- 23 ACHIEVEMENTS to keep you entertained for hours

- ONLINE COMMUNITY: Compare your achievements and chat with your friends on Gameloft LIVE!

- FULL 3D graphics in a beautiful medieval fantasy world for total immersion in the game

- A progressively harder CAMPAIGN mode and an infinite SURVIVAL mode with adjustable difficulty

- ACCESSIBLE to both right- and left-handed players

---------------------------------------
Follow the official Twitter account to get more info about the game: http://twitter.com/Gameloft

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

===================
EDIT:
First Impressions:

===================

11-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Oh yay. Another castle defense game. Hooray. I hope it has line drawing, match 3 and TD elements too.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

11-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Nice!

Nova is in the air...

Favorites: Super Hexagon Zombie Highway Ascension Galaxy on Fire 2 Mage Gauntlet Carcassonne Lost Cities Zombie Gunship Dead Space Kingdom Rush Real Racing 2
Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter

Last edited by vicente.ramirezch; 11-17-2009 at 12:25 PM.
11-17-2009, 12:20 PM
which one to get ---this one or bailout wars?? Tried the lite version ...liked it.
11-17-2009, 12:21 PM
$1.99? I thought it was going to be a little more.
11-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Been waiting for this one. It's another castle defense, but the graphics is a refreshing take on the genre.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
11-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Man, Gameloft is on fire.

/bought

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Oh yay. Another castle defense game. Hooray. I hope it has line drawing, match 3 and TD elements too.
You forgot to put the rolleyes -- couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic.
11-17-2009, 12:26 PM
very interested, lets hear how it is...

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
11-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
You forgot to put the rolleyes -- couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic.
Sorry. I was indeed being sarcastic, but I'm sure it'll be good. Gameloft has a pretty good track record...I'm just getting a little sick of some of these genres, especially when we're getting flooded with awesomeness at the moment.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!