★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dungeon Hunter v Ravensword?

View Poll Results: Dungeon Hunter v Ravensword
Dungeon Hunter 21 26.58%
Ravensword 58 73.42%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll
11-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Dungeon Hunter v Ravensword?

which rpg do you guys enjoy more? combat system, loot, controls, etc

Car Jack Streets needs a rampage mode or remove the 2 week time limit.
11-17-2009, 07:28 PM
why cant you people make up your own damn minds? or do you want us to make up your mind for you? there are like 10 threads like this.

11-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Send a message via AIM to Firestar
Let me make it very simple. I will assume that you are not an adult (if you are, sorry!). So the answer is very easy. Wash someones car, or wait for pocket money, or Christmas... and then buy them both! Honestly, if you live in America (I don't, so don't quote me on these prices) it should only cost $14! If this was a DS or PSP, it would be three times this much for one game.

Rant over. Carry on.
11-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCanadian View Post
why cant you people make up your own damn minds? or do you want us to make up your mind for you? there are like 10 threads like this.
I'd like to know
11-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Please check other threads first but:

I'm a gameloft fanatic and all Ive gotta say is, raven f*#%ing sword. Do it.

Twitter: @back2this
11-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Send a message via AIM to Outkast1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCanadian View Post
It's a gaming FORUM for discussion. Ravensword came out today, so no, there are not like 10 threads discussing RS vs. DH.

If you don't like the topic, don't open the thread. When people actually take the time to post that they don't like the topic that they are posting on, it makes me shake my head.
11-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Is Ravensword worth the money?

Pondering whether to get it or not?
11-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABYiCE View Post

Hell yeah it is.

Best game on the iPhone.

Playing: RavenSword: The Fallen King, Zenonia and Doom Classic.
Waiting For: Dead Strike. Vampire Origins.
Plus+: Kerrby
GameLoft Live: Kerrby
11-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABYiCE View Post

Definitely yes. Ravensword is definitely a more open world experience, while Dungeon Hunter is more linear. DH focuses more on a diablo style gameplay, with constant changing of equipment being a main focus, while Ravensword provides the Oblivion/Fable/Gothic style of gameplay, with RPG mixed with exploration, and adventure.

I have to say I am enjoying Ravensword a lot right now. As Hodapp said in the front page article, I do wish there was more equipment and customization options, but right now, this is possibly the best game on the ipod touch currently. I'm hoping the expansions will include way more content, and Josh and Russ have promised that it will, so I'm hopeful for that.

Other than those few preferences of mine, this game is near perfect. Great job guys!

Beta Testing/ed: Undercroft, Baseball Superstars 2010, Battle for Wesnoth, Fuzion, Twilight Golf, Indestructible Tank, Nanomechs Online Multi, Plushed, Ground Effect, Castlecraft, Inotia 2, Boom it Up, Guerrilla Bob, Caligo Chaser, Vanquish, IMO, Crunchy Orbs, Zenonia 2, Luna Story, Aralon, Shadow Era, Hybrid 2
11-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Ravensword is really that good even without any spells or a skill tree?

Are there spells and abilities at least? It's not just hack and slash is it?