★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FAYJU
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.0 MB
  • Version: 1.05
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Go tilt crazy! FAYJU BALL did when it went to Number 1 in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Israel, Taiwan and Macau :0)

Touch arcade - "An incredibly cool puzzle game where you must roll balls of different colors in to matching holes. What blew my mind the first time I played the game was that some of these puzzles require you to hold the phone upside down to mall the ball roll towards the screen. Definitely give this one a try."

FAYJU BALL uses real world gravity in a multi-level 3D physics puzzle game. roll the balls into the correct holes. If the wrong one goes in, don't worry just turn your phone upside down and they will fall out.

- 60 awesome levels
- Auto saves your best time on each level
- Medal achievement system
- Intuitive controls using the built-in accelerometer
- Gameplay in 3D physics
- Stunning 3D graphics

restart any level immediately to improve your time

View videos :

fayju's comments:
I have made Fayju Ball free for a day.
Its a physics driven ball rolling game, best to watch the video to understand it. Currently it has 60 levels. I have another ten levels ready for the next version and will be launching the update hopefully before xmas along with a rag doll frog game. following on from frogbox
FAYJU BALL available here
Have fun , heres the vid:

11-17-2009, 09:35 PM

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

11-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks! I remember seeing this when it first came out. Have always wanted to give it a go

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
11-17-2009, 09:52 PM
I LOVED the lite version of this game. I just never got around to buying the full. Great news.
11-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
haha awesome, already on the front page

Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
11-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Wow great! I hope this goes until 9:30 tomorrow night, I cant get it till then!
11-17-2009, 10:06 PM
This game is really unique. I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

However it can get pretty frustrating sometimes, especially since I'm used to the controls of Labyrinth, where in this game the balls seem much "heavier" (i.e, their momentum can build up rather quickly, so it takes much more control to get them where you want).

Other than that, great game!
11-17-2009, 10:30 PM
I've never heard of this kind freebie, but like the look of it and will try it out.
11-18-2009, 05:46 AM
really good, thank you!
11-18-2009, 07:08 AM
I'd love to try this, but it keeps telling me that "An unknown error has occurred" so I can't download it... Anybody else having this problem?