★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Streetball App

11-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Streetball App

I'm currently working on the next release of the Streetball App. It's one of the most downloaded basketball apps in the store, but yet I can't seem to get on Apple's radar for essential basketball apps.

It would be great to get your advice on how we can make the app better and how we can showcase that Streetball is basketball.
thanks,
ryan

Streetball.com - Basketball and Hip-Hop Lifestyle

Last edited by salsamd; 11-18-2009 at 01:31 AM.
11-17-2009, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetball View Post
I'm currently working on the next release of the Streetball App. It's one of the most downloaded basketball apps in the store, but yet I can't seem to get on Apple's radar for essential basketball apps.

It would be great to get your advice on how we can make the app better and how we can showcase that Streetball is basketball.
thanks,
ryan
Add Kobe, Magic, Carmelo, D-Wade, Tim Duncan, Nash Saw the names are changed back in the video, or somewhat changed..

I would like to see a season mode (26 games tops), challenges like scoring 10 points in 30 seconds, and add Plus+ or OpenFeint.

Love your game

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
11-18-2009, 12:43 AM
I think your game is awesome! It was actually the first basketball game I downloaded from the app store and I still enjoy playing it. I've left several reviews on it, as well. I would like to see a few changes / additions, if possible:

1. Change the gameplay time back to 5 minutes or add an option in the menu to choose between various times ( ex. 5, 8 or 10 minutes ). 4 minutes is too short.

2. Add a tournament mode, in the menu.

3. Add more moves like: pump fakes, crossovers, reverse lay ups, different dunks etc. I'm not sure all of that will even be possible, since the game is currently 2 or 2.5D. But, they are ideas.

4. Add more players

5. Make the current hard mode the easy level and add a more intense mode as the difficult mode.