★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Have you ever dreamt of working as a Zoo Manager in a zoo so that you can get close to all the cute Monkey, Giraffe, Lion, Rabbit & Horse?

With this game Zoo Manager you will be able to sample the managership of a zoo about how to deal with the animals for their daily needs: FOOD.

If you love the thrills and spills of Flight Control, you will love even more the challenging job of Zoo Manager!

Zoo Manager is the best game you could ever find, not just for you, but also for your family -- especially your kids. Its an absolute addiction once you start to play.

Download now & try it today! You will become a fan of the Zoo Manager.

FEATURES
Very cute cartoon flavor characters & scenes.
Very cinematic reactions from each & every animal when fed with the food.
Very circus-like entertainment experience.
Very colorful sound effects & music matching perfectly with the game.
Very courageous you have to be to take good care of the animals!

HOW TO FEED

In the game you will touch the direction switches (the yellow arrows) on the conveyer to let the right food go to the corresponding animals:

Banana Monkey
Leaves Giraffe
Meat Lion
Carrot Rabbit
Grass Horse

Time limit for each level is shown as a count down timer on the top side of the screen.
You get scores for correct feeding but lose scores for wrong food fed to the animals.
To pass a level, you have to feed all animals with required number of plates of correct food before time expires.

Enjoy the feeding!

By the way, if you like Zoo Manager, check our "Dual Spin Ball". You'll love it, too

flight control

-

-

-

-

-

()

PS:Zoo Manager,"Dual Spin Ball".

iJustPlay's comments:

11-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Could someone give me review comment?

11-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Game looks like a child's game but plays for sure like an adult game. I think its stuck in a no man's land there. It also starts off VERY quickly and not for the puzzle faint at heart. The conveyor belts have too many different foods coming when you haven't yet familiarized yourself with who gets what. Frantic switching always has me feeding the wrong food to the wrong animal. A couple tutorial levels and starting off with fewer food items would help this. Great start though!
11-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Nice game~ but only 5 animals.
11-20-2009, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJustPlay View Post
Could someone give me review comment?
I have to agree with the previous comment...the game starts out pretty quickly and that makes it difficult while you are still learning how the game works. That's an excellent suggestion...start out with the foods moving more slowly and more widely spaced at first so players can figure out where the animals are relative to one another and get used to how to play the game.

Also, instead of tapping to change the direction the next piece of food will be travelling...what if we could just swipe in the direction we want the food to go. I think that would be a lot more natural and intuitive than having to cycle through the directions.

Also, please have the game remember the last name we entered for the high scores so we don't have to retype it every time.

I really liked the graphics...they are definitely very cute and colorful. The menu buttons and buttons to change conveyor directions were all very responsive and well laid out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

Last edited by Devilishly Good; 11-20-2009 at 01:19 AM.
11-20-2009, 11:24 PM
thanks for your advise, we will make it better in next version. appreciate!!
11-25-2009, 03:46 AM
Hi, Zoo Manager is on the "New and Noteworthy" !!!!
11-25-2009, 04:25 AM
Wow great news on the feature, i'm sure this will push it high in the charts.

Congrats.

Darren.
11-25-2009, 10:44 AM
how to be placed on the "New and noteworthy" list??
11-26-2009, 11:08 AM
the food speed will lower down in the update version, make it better!