11-19-2009, 09:57 AM
looks like a great game

I'm on the fence though. I'm gonna wait for a few people in this post to review the actual game play. But it looks great!
And I love to see active devs in the forum. Kudos
-ex
11-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Lots of fun!

I just got done playing a few quick rounds and I have to say I'm impressed! I like the real time nature of this game, the turn based artillery games are fun but this game just seems more "urgent." I haven't even begun to get the hang of arcing and looping my projectiles for more power, so there will be a lot of depth to this game once I get better at it.

I think it has plenty of replay potential and will keep me entertained for quite some while!

It has been a good few weeks for new games, maybe the upcoming holiday season has something to do with it, and I'm definitely not complaining!

11-19-2009, 10:27 AM
unfortunately codes all used btw

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
11-19-2009, 10:49 AM
codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
Yeah, you gotta be fast to get the codes. I missed out on this one too. I've tried for about 15-20 codes during my TouchArcade career, and gotten 1 so far
-ex
11-19-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the feedback so far, glad you like it!

My record for missile power is about 4500, but that's on a much later level. On the easy ones I normally get about 1500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
Yeah, they run out fast! I'll post more when I get home today.
11-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nijo View Post
I'll be watching, this looks pretty neat!

It's like a combo of Jedi Arena and Gravity Wars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nijo View Post
no probs just wanted to save other people the effort of finding it out for themselves

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
11-19-2009, 11:06 AM
I'll post some more up exactly 1 hour from now...

Last edited by Nijo; 11-19-2009 at 11:35 AM.
11-19-2009, 11:43 AM
at first i didn't like the real time aspect, but now i am loving it

what sucks is when you fire a missile, and it curves around a few planets so that its damage power is overwhelming...it swings up towards the enemy and you think its an instant win, but suddenly swings back and hits you...talk about a roller coaster ride

I've already got my 2 bucks of enjoyment out of this one

i know its early, since its just been released...but anything planned for the next update? i was thinking about 3-4 players, but i don't know how that would work\
I think i should finish the 500 levels first..
11-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Five more codes:

NF4LEYPKFELP
R3EMFLJRLJM7
96M47Y9FWYEK
F73ENXAWKEK9
7RAMPAWTPP9T

Please post when you use one, and double-please post a review on iTunes!

Mek: We have 3 major features in mind for the future, but first we have to sell enough copies of this version.