03-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nijo View Post
Getting ready to upload release 2.0 of Bombardiers Guild to iTunesConnect! I wonder how long it'll take for Apple to approve it... I hear it's pretty fast these days.

For the record, our artist/musician (dimjon) snuck in a MASSIVE shot right at the end of the beta test to cement his position at the top of the charts. It's something to aim for....

If I had my ipod...
03-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Five minutes left!

Shiz, you're still top.

03-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nijo View Post
Five minutes left!

Shiz, you're still top.
I just hope I can find my ipod soon enough.... the lack of BG has rendered a hole in my soul...not really
03-28-2010, 05:03 PM
All codes given out. See you on the leaderboards!
03-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the promo code! I'm playing through the tutorial now, and I just wanted to give you some serious kudos for the amazing interface. I like how you integrated all of the OpenFeint popups and things into the game's skin; it would have been so disruptive otherwise. This is just some amazing graphic design.
03-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSporkWithin View Post
Thanks for the promo code! I'm playing through the tutorial now, and I just wanted to give you some serious kudos for the amazing interface. I like how you integrated all of the OpenFeint popups and things into the game's skin; it would have been so disruptive otherwise. This is just some amazing graphic design.
Thanks! Our graphic designer is dimjon, currently on top of two of the leaderboards. He'll be happy that you like it!
03-29-2010, 02:39 AM
Sometimes screenshots just don't do a game justice. This is a game you just have to play to see how fun it is. The 2 player is great. I don't know if there will be an ipad version, but I want to get an ipad just for this game.
03-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Yes, there is an iPad version. It's in the initial review thingy that Apple's doing.

We've managed to hook both the iPhone and iPad versions into the same OpenFeint leaderboards, so everybody is in together. That meant we've tried to make sure neither version has the advantage over the other ... although the on the iPad you do get extra trails. Doesn't really help, but looks pretty.

So yeah, OpenFeint on the iPad. Now let's see whether Apple approves it!
03-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Is there online play, or is the two player local only?

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey