App description: "An elegant physics shooter game with a compelling storyline, gorgeous steampunk inspired aesthetics and creative gameplay. FIVE STARS *****." - appSIZED.com

Do you have what it takes to become a Master Bombardier?
Join the Bombardiers Guild today!

* Rise through the ranks following your glorious victories
* Battle with the distinct cultures that make up the Guild
* Challenge legendary masters in head-to-head battles
* Establish your reputation in the Great Feud
* Compare your best scores with other Bombardiers
* Earn achievements as you progress

Play with elegance. Play with passion. Play to win!

FEATURES

* Unique physics engine with realistic planet gravity and projectile ballistics
* Find the perfect shot to weave between the planets and destroy the enemy base
* Charge up your rocket by making s-shots, loops or other complex paths between the planets
* Challenge three distinct alien cultures across more than 500 levels
* Use different strategies against increasingly cunning opponent AI as you progress through the missions
* Earn numerous ranks & promotions in the Guild for skillful shots and missions completed
* Track your progress and most glorious victories in detailed statistics
* Compare your scores using beautifully incorporated OpenFeint leaderboards
* Earn OpenFeint achievements whether on or offline
* Battle your friends in two player mode across all 500+ levels
* Enjoy the carefully crafted steampunk atmosphere, user interface and soundtrack
* Particle effects and disruption shockwaves tap the full graphical potential of your iDevice

"Charging rockets and replenishing shields take a genre classic to new heights"

REVIEWS

"...the beautiful graphics and the unique game physics as well as original gamplay brings new air to the app store. The truth is out Bombardiers Guild gets a score of 8 out of 10. GET IT!"
- truthbombers.com

"...some of the most fun I have had playing an iPhone game. The intensity when the enemy start hitting your cannon with big shots is really hard to convey, but it really gets my heart beating."
- touchgen.com

"The overall presentation is very impressive. I can say that this game is built with lots of careful attention to details."
- pocketfullofapps.com

"Perfect reviews for the perfect game."
- appcomments.com

"Bombardiers Guild is a beautiful strategy shooter with a hip steam-punk art style, and an interesting gravity based physics engine."
- thecurrentgamer.com

Visit www.bombardiersguild.com for more information.
The saga of the Bombardiers Guild has only just begun...
01-05-2011, 03:33 AM
totally agree with da shiz wiz 19!
Geometry wars type of theme would be epic!
and of course Gamecenter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
10-08-2011, 04:54 PM
sorry to bring this thread back up... but this has been one of my favorite games for the last couple years.

It was the first game I ever bought for my first iPod Touch, and I'm STILL enjoying it.

I was just wondering if the soundtrack is posted up anywhere, even posted up in a flash player or something (though it being downloadable would be FRIGGIN AWESOME!)?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia

10-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I was just wondering if the soundtrack is posted up anywhere, even posted up in a flash player or something (though it being downloadable would be FRIGGIN AWESOME!)?
From a 3rd party file browser (I use iFile but requires jb device) you should be able to dig into the app bundle and find an MP3 file named KAM_BackgroundMusic.mp3
10-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Awesome, thank you!

11-08-2011, 04:15 PM
last time I'll ask this on the forums here... but does anyone know if this is iOS 5 compatible? Would like to know before I update my iOS... would hate to loose one of my favorite games.

11-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
last time I'll ask this on the forums here... but does anyone know if this is iOS 5 compatible? Would like to know before I update my iOS... would hate to loose one of my favorite games.
Did a quick redownload and played the first few levels.
Seems to run fine on iPad2 iOS5

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
11-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
Did a quick redownload and played the first few levels.
Seems to run fine on iPad2 iOS5
Awesome, thank you! This is one of the last games I needed to check on before updating to iOS 5... pretty excited to make the jump. =oP

03-23-2012, 09:50 AM
got an update today...

Seems they changed it back into a paid app, and made all the levels available. =o)

03-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
got an update today...

Seems they changed it back into a paid app, and made all the levels available. =o)

Indeed. We had a little experiment with Free + InApp to see what effect it would have on sales. The answer: no difference whatsoever, but as a side effect more players were confused / angry that they had to pay for the extra levels, thinking instead that the whole game should be free. Bad for the star rating.

So now we've changed it back to paid. As a BONUS anybody that had the free version will automatically get the full version unlocked.

Nijo
03-23-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't understand how people overlook the in-app purchase thing, but if it hurt your rating, good idea to get rid of it.

Wasn't there a BG Lite at one time? It seems like you know for certain that you're getting a "demo" version when doing that.

Could you upload a BG Lite that would go to the end of the Artisan levels and require the paid app to play into the Master levels?

Just a thought.