★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bioshock?

11-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Bioshock?

I was so pumped when I heard Bioshock was coming and I still am!
Heard anything lately? Any time they are talking about putting it out there? Or did they scrap it?
11-18-2009, 07:11 PM
From Pocket Gamer:

Quote:
Inspired by one of the most acclaimed games of this generation, BioShock's mobile incarnation was long the subject of intrigue before numerous delays watered down anticipation. Ultimately, the game was released and received mild enthusiasm for its take on the award-winning console and PC game.

An iPhone version has long been rumoured, but that looks to be completely dead. Troubles with 2K Games all but ruled out the possibility of an App Store debut, leaving prospects of a touch-enabled 3D visit to Rapture unlikely.

We'd love to see the game come to iPhone, but it looks like this one is a lost cause.
11-18-2009, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radogol View Post
Ahh man, that sucks! I was so pumped. I heard it was coming in 3 parts which would make it actually have the chance of being successful on the iphone. Thats a big disappointment. Definitely my favorite 360 game.
11-18-2009, 07:36 PM
NOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it companies always have to dispute and take away awesome games from us over some money? They have plenty anyway. I was really looking foward to this to begin with, then I played the 360 Bioshock. Then I was dying for it. Then the game died. Not fun.