★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Want to kill some time ? Ace will definitely entertain you.

Ace is probably the best logic & dexterity game for iPhone and iPod Touch.

Ace is a logic game with some dexterity. It's mandatory for everyone who enjoys Tetris-like games.

In the game you become an Ace hero, who gets on the construction site. Various elements fall on you so you
have to watch out.

You have a power to destroy falling objects with your Ace hero hands. Element which is near you will be automatically selected so you'll know what shape is going to blow up.

More items Ace destroys in shorter time, more bonus points you get. Bonus bar is located under the points counter. If you stop destroying elements and relax for a while, bonus bar will decrease rapidly.

Control Ace by swiping a finger around the screen or tapping edge of the screen.

Move your iPhone or iPod Touch to see real 3D background.

akame's comments:

Price: free
11-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Looks good

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

11-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah that does look pretty decent.
I'll check it out later.
11-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Picked this one up last night, and have enjoyed it quite a bit actually. Graphics are very decent, and sound is perfect for the setting. I like it, and as a free download, it should be a no-brainer. iIwould probably price this one at 99cent, over that and it might be a bit on the light side. But really nice effort to bring a nice little light puzzler to life
11-19-2009, 10:46 AM
It's like Mr. Driller and Tetris rolled up into one game. Plays a little like Boulder Dash in the sense that you're blowing up Tetris pieces and trying not to get crushed by them.

Decent game for free.

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
11-19-2009, 06:40 PM
it's not showing as free in itunes. 4.99?!
11-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Looks like it was free for the day only.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
11-19-2009, 11:01 PM
those are the best 5 screnshots of the game? please lol!