★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This application doesn't support iOS 8.0 !

Get your match-three fix now with this all-new Treasures of Montezuma sequel! With more levels, more game modes, more power-ups and awesome visual effects, you can expect the ultimate in jewel collecting, totem-triggering, explosive fun!

Following the success of original The Treasures of Montezuma, we added new features to make the sequel an exceptional offering. The Treasures of Montezuma 2 features a redesigned Adventure Mode with three difficulty levels, allowing players who thought the original Montezuma was too hard to win and giving experienced gamers who crave a challenge a chance to turn up the heat. Think you can do even better? Then try the all-new Puzzle Mode, which will take all of your brainpower to beat! Looking for relaxing gameplay? Choose games Endless Mode and enjoy mind-blowing action with no time limits!

There's also Mac version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
120 Adventure Mode levels
40 Puzzle Mode levels
Relaxing Endless Mode
Three difficulty levels
Male and female player characters
Stunning visuals and incredible sound effects!

More fun games from Alawar:
- THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA - Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!
- FARM FRENZY 2: PIZZA PARTY! Return to the farm to create your favorite food!
- TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN - Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
- ENCHANTED CAVERN A stunning match-three journey beyond the edge of wonder!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
-----------------------------------------
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!
11-18-2009, 11:44 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

11-18-2009, 11:47 PM

skyye06, S.I.D. CrAzY - thanks for help
11-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Thank god! I thought this was never going to come out! :-) Now, I wonder where that elusive update to the first game is???
11-19-2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks! Was checking since its midnight EST and they said it was going to be released the 19th! Downloaded instantly. Loved the first. Though some other match 3s had a similar adventure path, to me none measured up. When you play a great game everything else pretty much disappoints but now there is a sequel! Banner week.
11-19-2009, 12:06 AM
gameplay looks exactly the same as the first one....dont get me wrong, i loved the first one, but.....this looks the same??

"It's very difficult to keep the line between the past and the present." - Edith Bouvier Beale
currently playing: circuit strike one, COCOTO, resident evil 4 mobile, Eliminate Plus+Kevko
11-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Okay, so I just discovered this game. Which do you think I should get first? The first Montezuma or this second one? I already have a looooot of games so itll be awhile before I go and get the other Montezuma

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
11-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Okay, so I just discovered this game. Which do you think I should get first? The first Montezuma or this second one? I already have a looooot of games so itll be awhile before I go and get the other Montezuma
Go with the second - 120 adventure levels vs 40 (41?); also has an Endless mode (first does not) and a 40 level Puzzle mode (first does not). Seems like they also polished it up a bit.
11-19-2009, 01:00 AM
Awesome! Thanks NewEnglandGamer And good for me too since Im using a 3GS and the game has some extra polish for that

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
11-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Get em both Prab