★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ivan Cerra
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Your mission: move all golden blocks to caution places.

Use TNT blocks to move blocks. Touch the screen in void places to set a TNT block (You can't place another TNT block until this explodes). Touch again over this TNT block to detonate it. Blast affects North, South, East, and West next neighbours.

Explosions affect in different ways over each block:

- TNT Blocks: If a block hits it, it explodes and the blast affects next neighbours.

- Wooden blocks: If a block hits it, it is stopped but wooden block desintegrates. If a next neighbours explodes then the wooden block desintegrates.

- Metal and golden blocks: If a block hits it, it is stopped, and this metal or golden block begin to move in same sense and direction. If a next neighbours explodes then he metal or golden block begin to move (same sense and direction as the expansive wave).

- Stone Blocks: They are indestructibles. They stops movement of all other blocks that hit them. Explosions don't affect them.

To complete missions you have a "GAME DAY". Look at the SHADOWS. It's your only time indicator.

If you want to make a level restarts because you have done wrong movements, touch and hold until doors close (a few seconds).

BomberMind has 25 levels.

Good Luck.

icerra's comments:
Hi,

I've finished my new game for iphone. BomberMind, is a "puzzle" game with an 3D environment. I've developped shadowcasts, lighting and particles routines for this game. The game is almost 100% C, OpenGL and OpenAL.

I hope you like it. Enjoy!

http://ivancerra.es.tl/BomberMind.htm

Thanks

11-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Already created a thread here..
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=33415

But it`s OK as you`re the dev. I`ll just get the other one locked, it didnt have much replies anyways

11-19-2009, 09:58 AM
downloading now

looks great!

.__@
_-\<,_
(*)/_(*)
11-19-2009, 09:58 AM
d/ing
11-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Fixed the tag for your third screenshot (which in my opinion, is the best of the three since it shows the 3D stuff)

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
11-19-2009, 10:21 AM
one secret, the winners have a prize

Hi,

the game has 25 levels, wen you complete all 25 levels .... follow instructions. Follow them, to play in a Raffle. Each 20.000 downloads have a good prize (valued at 900$).

good luck
11-19-2009, 11:01 AM
Nice lighting.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Fixed the tag for your third screenshot (which in my opinion, is the best of the three since it shows the 3D stuff)
yeah, that 3rd screenshot does look nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks

Thanks ImNoSuperman and Prab, and thanks to all... Thanks for your comments, thanks for open a thread for my game.

I Love iPhone World, and I feel happy to know people like you.

Please enjoy with my game, and discover the last level... discover the secret code and send me...
11-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
acck, looks good but no money

congrats though for making an epic looking game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.