★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: j2sighte
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 23.6 MB
  • Version: 7.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "148apps.com 4/5"
I really do like A Doodle Flight. Its unique enough to grab me from the get go, but simple enough to keep me playing.

"appvee.com 4/5"
This game brings crazy cartoon character into a shooting frenzy and makes for some really fun times.

"pocketgamer.co.uk"
A Doodle Flight isn't just controlled by your hand - it's drawn by it, too. This cute take on the top-down shooter brings homespun style to decades-old gameplay.

"our fans"
2 words - Buy it

Do you like aircraft combat? Love drawing your own game graphics? Want a low-key, relaxed gaming experience? Well then, youve come to the right place. A Doodle Flight is a wonderfully fun and refreshingly simple game thats guaranteed to make you giggle.

The first thing you need to do is draw/import your plane. Thats right, you get to create what youll fly in to swoop down and destroy your enemy. Will you be the Red Baron? Maybe a P-51 is more your style. Most likely, your design will look a lot funnier than any plane youve ever seen.

This iPhone and iPod Touch app is a cute flight war game with hand drawings, which is why it is called, A Doodle Flight. Every time you eliminate an enemy, bubbles pop out to indicate that youve made a kill. Its like fighting with a cartoon character.

To maneuver your aircraft, you have the option of using a tilt control, touch screen and tilt together, or just touch screen play.

Although it sounds very easy, youll find nine unique stages of challenge for you to complete with A Doodle Flight. There are ways to add to your arsenal as you go, so if you play your cards right, you may pick up some extra bullets or missiles to help prolong your life.

In this new version, we introduce an OpenFeint community to replace our existing online scores system. A much stronger system that included online leaderboards, achievements, chat rooms, Twitter and Facebook login.

What are waiting for? Get in on the fun now with your own A Doodle Flight app.

Follow us on Twitter for updates on our games:
@PrinceHaHata (http://twitter.com/PrinceHaHata)

Jerry1923's comments:
Get it at the App Store

Youtube link | Pop Up

It is a game that launch your own cute character into the sky and make use of the items like rockets, airplane and springboards to go as far as you can. Upgrade the items will help you fly further during the flight. The gameplay is similar to the iPhone games like "Ow my Balls!" , "Flight of the Hamsters". With an addictive gameplay and a FUN and HILARIOUS Doodle style, A Doodle Fly will just make you LAUGH!

If you played A Doodle Flight before, you should know there is a drawing board that allows you to Draw/Import your own planes. In this game, it inherits from the previous drawing board function, that allows you to Draw/Import your own characters.

There are totally 5 stages and 7 default characters. Each stage has different super funny stories behind. Try to complete the stage and unlock the story.

In the past, Chinese people claims that the Moon Rabbit is living on the moon. Is it true? Fly to Moon, find the Moon Rabbit now!

If you are interested on the game, don't PM me. Leave a message here and I will select the lucking one. I will give out around 5 promo codes.
11-19-2009, 09:02 PM
PM sent.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

11-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
PMed, hope to get a code, looks very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
Looks great! Pm sent.
i also sent a pm, thx for the giveaway. the game looks awesome and reminds me of the hedgehog flash game made by john at armorgames.

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
11-19-2009, 09:04 PM
PM sent

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
Hey you guys are so terrible!! 1 minutes 8 PM? huh??

Stop PM me. just post a message here and I will select the lucky one here.
I sent PM at exactly 8:59 =)
my promo code sense was tingling
looks good actually
11-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry1923 View Post

awwww i didnt post here first, i def. thought i was first PM though =(

didnt it say to send a PM? now its not there..... MAGICAL UNICORN GHOST

Last edited by da shiz wiz 19; 11-19-2009 at 09:10 PM.
11-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry1923 View Post

ok then