★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Follow and RT @OMaple #FreeGameWeekend Free iPhone iPad Game 4 Limited Weekend! Every Week 1 Game by OrientMaple!

The game iShootTurkey Pro will surely give you a lot of fun! Look at all turkeys flying around the screen, and how exciting it will be to shoot all of them down to the ground! On the basis of common version that the turkey fly to left and right, many new gameplay elements are added on the professional version, such as the oncoming turkey, the balloons that will distract your concentration and the punishment of score decrease etc.

Following are gameplay skills:
You must beat down the oncoming turkey, or your scores will decrease if it bumps the screen.
For all the coming turkey, there will be sounds to hint you.
Don't beat the ballon, or you will lose scores.
Try your best to doublekill and even triplekill all at once, in which way you'll get extra bonus as encouragement.

I'm sure you'll addict to it! Come on! And check out how many turkeys you can shoot!

FEATURES:
Turkey
Turkey Swarm
Shoot
Thanksgiving Day game
Christmas Day game
Oncoming turkey
Doublekill
Triplekill
Select favorite background music

SUPPORT:
If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions, please email to support@orientmaple.com

OrientMaple's comments:
Turkey Swarm is coming!

Your can free download lite version iShootTurkey
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ishootturkey/id339360191?mt=8

Here is the Pro Version youtube link:

Youtube link | Pop Up

The game iShootTurkey Pro will surely give you a lot of fun! Look at all turkeys flying around the screen, and how exciting it will be to shoot all of them down to the ground! On the basis of common version that the turkey fly to left and right, many new gameplay elements are added on the professional version, such as the oncoming turkey, the balloons that will distract your concentration and the punishment of score decrease etc.

Following are gameplay skills:
You must beat down the oncoming turkey, or your scores will decrease if it bumps the screen.
For all the coming turkey, there will be sounds to hint you.
Don't beat the ballon, or you will lose scores.
Try your best to doublekill and even triplekill all at once, in which way you'll get extra bonus as encouragement.

Here is the Free Version youtube link

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-20-2009, 01:23 AM
hi orientmaple. just watch the video.
oncoming turkey feel so cool.
may i have a code for review it?
11-20-2009, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Give your feedback about the free version below:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=33735
Limited time. No more codes Quickly!

2012 Counterattack, 2012 Defense, Bounce Bullet, Bone Bone, Rescue Santa, iShootTurkey Pro, 3D Chess, Relax Helper, Adventure Guide, Amazing Piano. Drum Player 3, iViolin Pro
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group
11-20-2009, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
thomas we have had this talk before, do not beg for promo codes. the rules have not changed since the day you joined.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
11-20-2009, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
thomas we have had this talk before, do not beg for promo codes. the rules have not changed since the day you joined.
I'm sorry I forgot it.
No mistake again
11-20-2009, 07:50 AM
seems like no one interest in turkey game.
share your idea
maybe i can improve my app

2012 Counterattack, 2012 Defense, Bounce Bullet, Bone Bone, Rescue Santa, iShootTurkey Pro, 3D Chess, Relax Helper, Adventure Guide, Amazing Piano. Drum Player 3, iViolin Pro
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group