★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: XMG Studio Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.8 MB
  • Version: 1.4.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Pandemica is an intense, arcade-style shooter. There are 3 single-player game modes (Mission, Endless, and Time Attack) and two multiplayer modes (maximizing either points or cooperating on defence against the alien virus).

WINNER of "Best Augmented Reality App" of the Year Award from Bestappever.com.

Finalist - Canadian Video Game Awards: Best Handheld Game, Best Downloadable Game

Featured in App Store - What's Hot? (Games)

"One of a kind gaming experience...must try even for those who may not usually enjoy first person shooters" - The iPhone Blog

"A+ for Originality", "Game is really fun and totally worth the download. Dont waste any time snatching this badboy up. Pandemica is a total winner!" - Slapapp.com

Pandemica transforms your device into a sub-field bio-scanner that can see the invisible alien organisms that are all around you. Your mission is to eliminate the enemy before they get you -- and you get the goo. Unlock weapons such as missiles, BEP (Bio-Electric Pulse), and the BFB (Boson Field Bomb) to complement your trusty standard-issue laser.
Features:
* Amazing augmented reality gameplay that blends the Pandemica game world with the real world around you
* Slick, rich looking graphics that create an amazing, immersive gaming experience
* Multiplayer mode is playable over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
* Leaderboard to track highest single player or team scores

Game Requirements
* iPhone 3GS with OS 3.1 or higher, or iPhone 4, for compass-driven augmented reality (will not work on iPod Touch 4th gen devices)
* Fast fingers to blast away the alien organisms
* Strong stomach (the goo can be gross)

Check out our other amazing games!! Cows vs. Aliens, Inspector Gadget, Drag Racer World, Ghostbusters Paranormal Blast, and Fashion Star Boutique!

Visit Us! xmg.com
Like Us! facebook.com/xmgstudio
Follow Us! @xmgstudio
Watch Us! youtube.com/xmgstudio
11-19-2009, 11:26 PM
also strong stomachs only

Currently Playing::Meteor Blitz, EW Jim, Boost 3D, COD: Zombies, Eliminate::

11-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Yeah...can't say that I mind it's 3GS only.

Creator and owner of MobiGuiderGames.com: iPhone and iPod Touch Walkthroughs, Gameplay and Achievements.
11-20-2009, 11:12 AM
Has anyone played any other AR game on the 3GS? they really suck...

I bought this one the other day, loved it. Its actually really addictive, especially the mission mode. I managed to play Multiplayer the other day too and it was hilarious. Me and my buddy were pretty much jumping around the room trying to find these bugs. The "shake" mechanic makes it really intense too haha.

Can't wait for the update, it should iron everything out. Well worth 1.99, I really thought the Arcade Reality, Mosquito and ARGH were rip offs at their prices.

Just make sure you have a 3GS, a friend of mine got burned when he was overexcited about the game and didn't realize it doesn't work on his touch.
11-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Lots of interest for the promo codes and contest yesterday. What did you guys think of the game?
12-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Version 1.1 Released

Version 1.1 is now available in the App Store.

What's New?

- Automatic save game feature in Mission mode
- Added Tutorial to main game screen (very slick)
12-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Pandemica featured in What's Hot? (Games) - App Store today!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2009-12-08 at 4.46.17 PM.png
Views:	3
Size:	365.8 KB
ID:	11731  

Last edited by XMG Studio; 12-08-2009 at 05:09 PM.
12-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Good game
12-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobycheese View Post
Good game
Check it out guys, it's Big Albie's official replacement.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
01-05-2010, 04:33 PM
going to try it.

Last edited by goiMot; 01-05-2010 at 04:41 PM.