★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ******* SALE - 50% OFF! *******

******* APP CRITIC REVIEWS *******
"It is a breath of fresh air in a very crowded genre, Fluffy Farm is the standard that other line drawing games should follow." Kiss It Rating (top score) - TouchMyApps.com

The brilliant minds that created the top-selling game, Medieval, have once again designed the newest in gaming obsessions. Fluffy Farm for your iPhone or iPod Touch is a fun and exciting game that will get your fingers flying! With 3 modes of playing options, Farm Mode, Time Challenge Mode, and "Sort Mode" youre sure to become a Fluffy Farm fanatic.

This line drawing game appears easy at the start with just a few fluffs to manage, but watch out, because they multiply like bunnies! Simply move these little fluffs around with your finger, maneuvering them around their fluffmates, while feeding them mushrooms to help them grow, and collecting objects around the farm. When theyre grown, get them into a pen, by sending them for a ride on the conveyor belt to earn yourself some points. The bigger your fluffs grow before riding the conveyor belt, the more points you win!

Be careful to avoid the poisonous mushrooms that sprout up out of nowhere. If you arent paying attention, a poisonous mushroom could pop up right in the path that you set your fluff to travel. If he eats these poisonous plants, they will die. You also need to make sure that they dont get too close to one another. If they are on a collision course with another fluff, a red blinking circle will appear under the two fluffs that are in danger of colliding. If they cross paths, one of the fluffs will be eaten!

Fluffy Farm on your iPhone or iPod Touch promises to become your newest guilty pleasure. You will find yourself relentlessly attempting to beat your last fluff count. It will soon take over your every waking thought as you strive to outscore your previous games. The obsession wont end there, either. With the high scores of all online players being posted, you will begin to crave that top position. Youd better be careful; because once that happens its too late. You wont be able to stop until you claim the title of Fluffmaster!

Check out other exciting Brisk Mobile Games:
*Drake's Tower
* 2360:Battle for Cydonia
* Medieval
* Medieval HD
* Submarine
* Lasers Free
* D-Star
* Plink

Sign up for our mailing list at www.briskmobile.com to receive emails on all our new releases, relevant news, or specials we may be having!

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-19-2009, 11:36 PM
They look like Chuzzles! I love that game... sigh... someone port it please?

This looks to have some possibility. I might just have to try it. And yes will post impressions if I do!!

11-21-2009, 10:39 PM

Well for those who didn't watch the video and have no idea what the game is about, let me explain. Basically it's a frantic line drawing management game where you try to raise and breed "Fluffs" to sell. In order for them to grow they can't bump into each other (or else one fluff will be eaten by the other) and they can't eat blue mushrooms (will kill the fluff). Your job is to draw paths for the fluffs so they don't eat each other or kill themselves. Then when they are big enough you can send them onto the conveyor belt for money (increasing your score).

There are two included game modes included: time trial and farm mode. In time trial there is no minimum size required to sell fluffs however you won't make much money with the smaller ones. You must quickly grow fluffs and sell them quickly in a race against the clock. In farm mode fluffs are required to grow to a certain stage (color) in order to sell them. Thus you must manage all of your constantly growing fluffs so they don't eat each other or die (in both cases you will lose a life). If you lose all of your lives it's game over. In order to prevent losing there are the occasional heart pick ups that will appear on the ground for a fluff to eat. Both modes are great fun and offer different challenges.

I highly recommend this for line drawing fans looking for a challenge. If you thought landing a bunch of incoming planes was hard, imagine if those planes had to stay up in the air for quite awhile before being able to land.

11-22-2009, 12:46 AM
Thanks Seishu for your time! It's very helpful to have a trustworthy review to reference!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
11-22-2009, 09:03 AM
I can testify this is good fun! Very polished. Uses OF to no only track your high score but fun facts like how many full grown fluffs have you sent off to market and what is the most number of fluffs you ever had in the pen at one time (trying to keep more then 10 of those little hopping spazzes from bumping into each other is quite an accomplishment, must say).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-22-2009, 09:09 AM
It's quite difficult! I also feel very bad when one accidentally eats a poison mushroom So far I have only been able to keep 12 in the pen at once and sent 7 off to their conveyor belt so I guess according to Lord Gek that is good! I thought I was horrible at it!
11-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Wow It looks awesome! I'm impressed by those Colorful Graphics xP

We Rule ID: Sclerosis
Godfinger ID: Elkas
OpenFeint/Gameloft Live/Astro Ranch ID: Elkas
11-22-2009, 11:59 AM
thanks seishu for the explanation of what was going on...I had no idea based on the video and game description

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-22-2009, 09:53 PM
I hope they add achievements in an update.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
11-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by PhagoCychotic View Post
I hope they add achievements in an update.
Yes, we will do it. Also in the next version we will implement new game Mode: "Sort". It's very interesting and we like it very much.

The next version will be available in few weeks (depend on time of Apple approve).

BriskMobile Inc. Games for iPhone and iPod Touch!