★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: mAPPn Inc. Launches Wind Ball Successfully

11-20-2009, 12:59 AM
mAPPn Inc. Launches Wind Ball Successfully

Los Angles, CA, -November 16,2009-Following the successful launch of the Diamond Breaker and Bubble Twirrl, mAPPn Inc., a leading mobile application company, is now releasing another fantastic game for iphone usersóWind Ball.

Wind Ball is a challenging puzzle game that tests your creativity and ability to solve puzzles. Poor little Ivan is lost on an unfamiliar planet and has to find a way to get back to his spaceship. In this physical-driven environment, jumping is necessary but not always enough to help him. In addition to jump, Ivan will need to find the magic wind balls, which are not extremely helpful in counterbalancing the in-game gravity, but also the key to helping him find safety! Use your creative and puzzle-solving skills to help your little alien friend find his way home! All kinds of bounces are made possible with the desired gravity and wind direction. You can expand and close the wind ball to control the movement of the figure by simply dragging the screen, tilting the iPhone, and tapping above the figure to make it jump.

You can find Wind Ball in the iTunes Apple Store today! For more information, please visit http://www.mappn.com/game.php?id=15.
11-20-2009, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-20-2009, 01:08 AM
Looks interesting, and i like the art style. Might check it out later

Gameloft LIVE: Lethal_Tuna
Plus Network: nbgfr478ii
"Have a Nice Day!"