★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ravensword Help

11-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Ravensword Help

Where do I get rid of my Boar Hide?
How many Imps do I need to kill?

Last edited by Bronson15; 11-20-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Typo
11-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson15 View Post
Where do I get rid of my Boar Hide?
How many Imps do I need to kill?
You can sell the boar hides in the mountain settlement -- you can find it past the sheep farm. I believe that you need to kill 6 imps, but I would be wrong about that. In any event, you will get a message that you have completed the quest when you've killed enough of them.

11-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
You can sell the boar hides in the mountain settlement -- you can find it past the sheep farm. I believe that you need to kill 6 imps, but I would be wrong about that. In any event, you will get a message that you have completed the quest when you've killed enough of them.
Where i the sheep farm?
11-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Where i the sheep farm?
Meadowlands, past Torbin's Pond -- check the map.
11-20-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm at the beginning. I have so look for some quests..

My first was to bring some rats to Donald and now i don't find other quests.

Do i have to leave the village?

Playing: Assassins creed 2, GTA: CW, Frogatto, Tilt toLive, Zen Bound 2, Aerox, Ninjatown Three of doom, Trundle
Most Wanted: ...
11-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSwiss View Post
I'm at the beginning. I have so look for some quests..

My first was to bring some rats to Donald and now i don't find other quests.

Do i have to leave the village?
Someone in the village should have mentioned that the blacksmith had his sword stolen. Go talk to him: he will tell you that you need a better weapon before he can give you a quest. You will either have to earn some money to buy it or kill a goblin to get it. You can earn money by going out to the Meadowlands and talking to the sheep farmer (there are no monsters in that entire area). To find a goblin, just go back out to the forest, keeping close to the village. Keep in mind that the goblin is much stronger than you at this point, so you will have to either fight and run or buy some food or health potions to heal.

If you need more help, check out the Ravensword thread in the Game Releases section -- many of these questions have been answered there, and you should be able to find a link to a walkthrough. Obviously, using a walkthrough will make the game go much faster. Personally, I prefer to figure things out for myself, even if it takes me a while .
11-20-2009, 03:57 PM
PSHHH! Walkthrough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Someone in the village should have mentioned that the blacksmith had his sword stolen. Go talk to him: he will tell you that you need a better weapon before he can give you a quest. You will either have to earn some money to buy it or kill a goblin to get it. You can earn money by going out to the Meadowlands and talking to the sheep farmer (there are no monsters in that entire area). To find a goblin, just go back out to the forest, keeping close to the village. Keep in mind that the goblin is much stronger than you at this point, so you will have to either fight and run or buy some food or health potions to heal.

If you need more help, check out the Ravensword thread in the Game Releases section -- many of these questions have been answered there, and you should be able to find a link to a walkthrough. Obviously, using a walkthrough will make the game go much faster. Personally, I prefer to figure things out for myself, even if it takes me a while .
11-20-2009, 04:09 PM
I just beat the Imp quest and you need 11 Imp amulets!
11-20-2009, 04:11 PM
Quote:
No, you just need 7 imp amulets
11-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Well, I did say I "would" be wrong about the Imps .