Old 11-07-2009, 06:32 AM
iPad

Default Crazy Hamster - FREE

Old 11-07-2009, 09:09 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Still waiting for some video for this one
Old 11-07-2009, 01:06 PM

Default Video and Free version are coming this month

The official video is coming. We were just not expecting that the game would be approved so fast

Seems like Apple hired some more people to the App Store submission team before Christmas season.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:09 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

This looks great! (From what I can tell from the screenshots). Can't wait to see a gameplay video .
Old 11-07-2009, 05:04 PM

Ok so couldn't resist - I can overlook what is I am sure the poor translation typo of "enterance" though I know for some people that would be the total end of the world.

The gameplay is much like Toki Tori but Mr Hamster is in constant motion so you must build, put out hazards, cross water, etc all on the run. Fun, good concept.

What I AM having trouble with however is the NO IN GAME SAVE! I made it through quite a few levels (9 maybe?) and lost all my hamster lives. Ok thought I would pick up where I left off since it WAS becoming quite frenetic at that point. But NO, I had to start at the first level all over again!

And if all the worlds only have 3 levels - right now there are only 12 levels. I see they have updates planned with more levels and worlds, but my philosophy is to buy a game on what it is NOW, not what the future may or may not hold (then you won't be disappointed). So I am not sure if I like it yet. I might just be sour I lost my lives.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:04 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

I went ahead and bought this too and the gameplay is very similar to little runner. So the best part about the game is definetly the graphics. It has a very cute and amusing cartoon feel to it. On the downside, once you complete a level, I think you should be able to have that level unlocked. So when you lose, you should be able to start from the last level you completed and your score should just reset. Other than that, so far it a pretty good game for 99 cents.

Last edited by Touchgamer3g; 11-07-2009 at 06:12 PM..
Old 11-07-2009, 06:25 PM

Totally agree with the unlocked levels though now that I have softened a bit (time heals all wounds - I was so close!) I think that since its short right now it might be a better challenge to go through it all at once. But depending on the updates etc, the unlocking levels would be a definite feature to have! Graphics are great, the freneticism actually adds to the game and its very fun. A tutorial (unless I missed it) would be handy to let you know what each item can be used for - I died hitting a tree stump cuz I didn't know I was supposed to trampoline it! So without an explanation of items and therefore the learning curve that is needed to get through the items, you shouldn't be penalized by starting over!

I know, totally contradicting myself here, just lots of thoughts and ideas of the many directions this game has the potential to go. Would be nice to see if the dev is a member here!

Edit: didn't realize the dev IS here! duhhhhhh

Last edited by New England Gamer; 11-07-2009 at 06:33 PM..
Old 11-08-2009, 02:10 AM

Yes, the dev is here just let us know what to change and we'll do so with next update on which we are working already. This is definitely just the beginning of the adventure of this stupid hamster

Last edited by Gamelion_Sebastian; 11-08-2009 at 10:58 AM..
Old 11-21-2009, 03:29 PM

Default Crazy Hamster - FREE this weekend

Crazy Hamster - the hamster on dope, is free for download this weekend only!

Free updates with new levels, worlds and tools are in work.

With the new additional levels coming, from next update we'll also allow to continue the game from last completed level.

See also the previous discussions about the hamster:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=30820
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=32296
Old 11-21-2009, 04:02 PM

This is a very fun game and a steal for free (literally!) Can't wait for the update and the save between levels!