★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sandbox game NEEDED!

11-21-2009, 09:09 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: LA,CA
Posts: 899
Sandbox game NEEDED!

okay i feel real bored. i already got ravensword, car jack streets, gangstar, modern combat sandstorm ,sims 3. i really want more sandbox games
11-21-2009, 09:21 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdanleex View Post
okay i feel real bored. i already got ravensword, car jack streets, gangstar, modern combat sandstorm ,sims 3. i really want more sandbox games

dead strike do not worry he will join your collection in about 4 weeks, which is also Standbox

11-21-2009, 09:21 PM
#3
If you like The Sims 3, New York Nights should be up your alley as well. By the way, how is Modern Combat a sandbox game?
11-21-2009, 09:25 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: LA,CA
Posts: 899
sandbox means to move as you wish. you can move as you wish in modern combat. move around and go back and etc. so its like half sandbox
11-21-2009, 09:26 PM
#5
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: LA,CA
Posts: 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by grr View Post
dead strike do not worry he will join your collection in about 4 weeks, which is also Standbox
oh yeah im waiting for this. gotta love dead strike
11-21-2009, 09:34 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdanleex View Post
oh yeah im waiting for this. gotta love dead strike

I was talking to them tine tatoforever and prepared a preview of this the next weekend on the improvements which involves updating of the game and believe me this great game will be a big blow to the app store I'm sure.....ohhh I also said the city the game is huge


Last edited by grr; 11-21-2009 at 09:47 PM.
11-21-2009, 09:39 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty
Posts: 2,740
Payback

Gamecenter: Will090
11-21-2009, 09:44 PM
#8
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13
just get CoD Zombies!
11-21-2009, 09:48 PM
#9
The Quest. Its an RPG thats very open ended. More so than any rpg i know. You can choose to be good or bad. There are like 50 quests in the starter and each expansion has 30-45 quests.

Playstaion Network: zachattacksox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
my guns are so big i cant scratch my nose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skate View Post
Why would you hold firearms while scratching your nose?
11-21-2009, 09:53 PM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Location: TA 09'
Posts: 2,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdanleex View Post
sandbox means to move as you wish. you can move as you wish in modern combat. move around and go back and etc. so its like half sandbox
Like GMOD , or something like for example, a game where you can move things around with physics and such, or a map maker, or go crazy

"allows players to explore the game environment independently from the game's main objectives." -Wikipedia

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.