★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GameAgents Corp
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 23.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play the best selling time management game, now on your phone.

There's no job more challenging than being a nanny, managing a busy household and balancing the needs of the family you've been hired to help! Put your family to the test as you train them in the art of running a household properly.

Sales Highlights:
- Over 1000 days in the top 10.
- Reached #1 on Yahoo! Games, and spent over 2 months in the top 10.
- Reached #1 on Real Arcade, and spent over a month in the top 10.
- Reached #1 on PlayFirst, and spent over 2 months in the top 10.
- Reached #1 on iWin, and spent almost two months in the top 10.
- Reached #2 on big fish games, and spent a month in the top 10.
- Spent more than a month on Pogo's top 10
- Spent an astonishing 212 days in TryMedia's top 10, and 145 days on ArcadeTown's.

Want more from Gogii Games?

Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gogiigames
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gogiigames
11-21-2009, 10:58 PM
Crap just bought that Home Sweet Home. I remember playing this demo earlier this year on my Mac. Was pretty decent.

11-22-2009, 12:23 AM
I've been away from a Wifi connection for several days and I see all the loads of good looking games/apps that have come out. I love TM games so I'm wondering has anyone played this?

I might buy it anyway, looks good
11-22-2009, 01:30 AM
I've played the game on my Mac and it's very good. I will probably buy this version, too.
11-23-2009, 06:51 AM
Crashes repeatedly

I have an unjailbroken iPhone 3G running the latest firmware. I've rebooted after installing. I play through one day and then the game crashes when it tries to load the next day. I then have to reboot my phone. This happens everytime I play. Needless to say I've found this to be very tiresome and most annoying. Other than that I was enjoying the game.
11-23-2009, 04:51 PM
This game disappeared from iTunes store! What's up with that???
11-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkenskye View Post
This game disappeared from iTunes store! What's up with that???
If the developer has withdrawn it then my educated guess is that I am not the only user who has reported the crashing issue to them. It's a big issue and basically prevents you from enjoying the game. To play the game at the moment I have to reboot my phone, open the game, start the day, then once the day is over and I try to move on to the next day the game crashes and I have to reboot my phone and go through the whole process again. So if the game has been withdrawn by the developer this is a good sign. Hopefully they will fix the problem, make the game playable and re-list the game.
11-23-2009, 05:37 PM
I was looking forward to this.. hopefully it'll come back on soon.

Gameloft Live/OpenFeint/AGON/Plus+/iTunes Reviewer: Revlisoft / GameCenter: SilverDragon / Favs: Project Phoenix Doodle Jump Dungeon Hunter 2 Sentinel 1/2/3 Tiny Tower Cartoon Wars GoldRush Dragon Portals Puzzle Quest 2 AoD Trenches Order & Chaos Nick Chase Superfall
11-23-2009, 05:56 PM
@snow_mani from what little time you have played with it how was it? I remember the only frustrating thing on the Mac was the amount of scrolling that had to be done to keep up with all the things that needed to be cleaned up / taken care of. Does this have too much scrolling you think?
11-23-2009, 07:07 PM
I liked what I played of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
@snow_mani from what little time you have played with it how was it? I remember the only frustrating thing on the Mac was the amount of scrolling that had to be done to keep up with all the things that needed to be cleaned up / taken care of. Does this have too much scrolling you think?
It was challenging, fast paced and fun. Although it lacks good instructions. I haven't played this before so I didn't know you could pick up ALL the clothes and then wash only one load, or pick up all the trash before going to the bin, etc.

You do have to scroll around a lot. It's easy to scroll around with your finger. Maybe easier than if you were looking at this on a computer screen and using the mouse to scroll around because the screen is smaller and you have less movement to scroll around. You just move your finger slightly as opposed to moving your whole arm when moving the mouse. If that makes sense? I suspect some people might find it to be too much scrolling on the later levels when there are more kids to keep track of.

I enjoyed it and I hope they fix the problem. It seems like a different variation of the time management genre. Almost more arcade game like in its pace. Less focused in the earlier levels on earning powerups, buying equipment/upgrades etc that other time management games focus on. Of course I can't comment on what the later levels might include.