★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The ONLY Sudoku game that you will ever need including CLASSIC SUDOKU, PICTURE SUDOKU, COLOR SUDOKU, ALPHA SUDOKU and more - Smartphone Magazine Winner 2008!

Awards include:
* Smartphone Magazine Best SuDoku Game 2007, 2008
* HP Choice Winner 2007
* Handster Best Software Award 2008

Includes loads of unique Mastersoft features - created with the help of over 200 SuDoku addicts!

Six levels! Simple, Easy, Medium, Hard, Very Hard and hand crafted 'Master' level!

Some professional reviews on other formats:

"I have been trying Mastersoft SuDoku over the past few days ...
it is quite frankly the best version of this game I have seen..."

WM247

"Comprehensive implementation ... thoroughly enjoyable ... I highly recommend you try this game ..."

PPCT

"While there is now a plethora of SuDoku games ... I can't think of any that comes with as many functions to help you play the game as Mastersoft SuDoku"

Gadgetorama

"This game will definitely be a hit. I truly enjoyed the challenge offered by this brain teasing puzzle. After playing just a few games I was addicted to it... Rated 92/100"

Aximsite

"No review can really give this game the justice it deserves. This is one game I don't want to be without. A definite buy... Rated 9/10"

Games for PPC

"Mastersoft has packed a lot of features into this game. Its super intuitive interface, tons of options, and picture style puzzles make this one of the best, if not the best, Sudoku game available"

PPCLife

Features:
Over One Billion Built In Genuine SuDoku Puzzles including a hand crafted 'Master' level. If you need more let us know!
Many Unique Mastersoft Features including Ball of String and Grid Transform.
SuDoku Solver - Solve any SuDoku puzzle in less than 1 second !
Create, Solve and Analyze SuDokus.
Work your way up from Beginner to SuDoku Master !
Enter a SuDoku from a newspaper then either solve or play (using inbuilt hints if required). Mastersoft SuDoku tells you where you're going wrong even if it isn't an inbuilt SuDoku !
Cool scoring system. Can you become a SuDoku Master ?
Suggest a Technique
Skinnable
Find Triplets, Quads, X-Wings, Swordfish and Jellyfish !
Enter your working out.
Choose from a full pallette to color code your entries.
Various types of hint.
"SuDoku Master" levels that are more difficult than the hardest SuDokus found in newspapers.
Unique gameplay with increasing difficulty.
Built in timer.
Lots of options to configure SuDoku how you want it.

Mastersoft's comments:
Mastersoft SuDoku V1.10, easily the most powerful SuDoku game for iPhone, is now live in the App Store. Alternatively you can get a free copy from www.💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩.com for a limited time. Enjoy!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mastersoft-sudoku-winner-2008/id340954813?mt=8

11-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Are you still charging for puzzles other than the very lowest difficulty level?

11-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkSausage View Post
Are you still charging for puzzles other than the very lowest difficulty level?
I have the game and play on every level without being charged

This version is named: "Mastersoft SuDoku Winner 2008" v1.10
http://appshopper.com/games/masterso...ku-winner-2008

Maybe it's the other pt free version "Mastersoft SuDoku Smartphone Mag Winner 2008" v1.00
http://appshopper.com/games/masterso...ag-winner-2008

But it's very confusing with those two versions and the way Mastersoft name them

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
11-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Yeah it's the "Mastersoft SuDoku Smartphone Mag Winner 2008" version that I already have.
11-22-2009, 01:29 PM
We re-launched it as an all-inclusive app i.e. took all the in-app purchases out. It was a mistake to release it with in-app purchases in. There should only be one version on iTunes as the other one was removed some time ago.
11-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastersoft View Post
It was a mistake to release it with in-app purchases in.
I'm happy you noticed that. IMHO, in-app purchases similar to any other hidden costs is very bad thing for both users and authors.
What about those of us who bought first version? Do we have to pay for this one too or it's a free update?

Last edited by athan; 11-22-2009 at 04:31 PM.
11-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athan View Post
What about those of us who bought first version? Do we have to pay for this one too or it's a free update?
Sadly there are less than 40 of you LOL but yep, if you forward your iTunes receipt to support@mastersoftmobilesolutions.com then we will give you a free copy. Also it is free on 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 too. Most of the reviews were one star so I don't think it will be an issue - they are unlikely to want another copy
11-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Honestly, even though I liked Mastersoft Sudoku and already have its bro (kakuro), I had to delete it only because in-app purchases; a practice I really hate, sorry for that.
However I have no problem getting another copy, even paying once again. After all the price is right and quality of your games really worths it!

Last edited by athan; 11-22-2009 at 04:54 PM.
11-22-2009, 04:52 PM
DON'T pay again! Leave it with me.
11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Thanks a lot for the code, you're very kind.
I wish you much luck with Sudoku sales; You deserve them!