Charmed Xmas Coming Soon!
Mind Juice Media is very pleased to announce that Charmed Xmas was submitted to the App Store yesterday afternoon, and are now anxiously awaiting Apple's review process. With any luck they will prioritize Christmas themed apps!
Mind Juice would also like to issue a big shout out to BossMan Entertainment, developers of Flight Deck, for doing the Christmas theme graphics conversion for Charmed Xmas!
Charmed Xmas is the fun new holiday themed version of Charmed at a holiday-friendly price of $0.99 in the US & Canadian App Stores (and at the corresponding price in other App Stores worldwide).
REVIEWS FOR THE ORIGINAL CHARMED
MobileGameFAQs.com: "Delightful" "Charmed is an extremely well polished game and you would think that this is a big budget development."
ThePortableGamer.com: "Charmed is simple, fun, and addictive." "I can thoroughly recommend it"
TouchArcade user: "Charmed is exponentially better than Bejeweled."
TouchArcade user: "The ability to change the gravity by rotating the screen.. WOW. That alone makes this a Bejeweled Killer IMO."
AppModo.com: "At first glance, Charmed looks like every other match-three game you’ve played, [but] there is definitely a lot more going on here."
GAMEPLAY IN A NUTSHELL
- Swap Christmas Charms to make matches of 3 or more.
- Make matches over all the Gold Tiles on each level to level up.
- Brick Walls prevent Charms from falling down.
- Each game board has a UNIQUE LAYOUT of Brick Walls and Gold Tiles.
- These Brick Walls create empty spaces as your matches are removed.
- Rotate your iPhone or iPod Touch and gravity takes hold in the new direction!
- Collect Snowflake Charms to earn Freeze Time.
- Activate Freeze Time to move Charms around WITHOUT needing to make matches!
- This lets you line up HUGE matches of up to 9 Charms in a row!
- Crisp, clean highly-polished graphical presentation
- Perfectly matched sound effects
- Gravity-twisting gameplay
- 25 unique game boards, but infinite levels
- Up to 12 seconds of Freeze Time
Here are some screens:
The New Game screen lets you choose game mode, difficulty and the starting level. You can start on any level you've previously played or up to two levels higher in case you get stuck.
Here is a screenshot of the OpenFeint leaderboards:
Here is a link to the game's page on our web site:
And here is a link to the original version of Charmed so you can check out the game play: