★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Invictus
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: FREE for a week only!
Blastwave is a funny game about Tittles, who dwell in a special fluid and offer loads of funny games to play with!

3 different Game Modes are waiting for you!

Meet Blasties with a very sensitive and unbalanced system which makes them explode if they hit anything in the fluid. Your job here is to create a chain of subsequent explosions in order to reach a given popping percentage indicated in the top-left corner of the screen.

Meet Floaties, who attract each other very strongly. When two of these species get too close to each other they merge into a bigger, mutated entity.

Some Floaties are just too lazy to attract each other and merge. They don't feel the urge to team up and become a bigger and stronger entity. So you have the chance to play with them and collect them into crates.

Race of Champions, 4x4 Jam, Truck Jam, Greed Corp, Froggy Jump, Froggy Launcher, Grim Filler, Fly Control, Fly Fu Pro, Wild Slide

Follow us on Twitter @InvictusGames
11-22-2009, 08:15 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-22-2009, 09:22 PM
though not very smart, you can call it interesting
02-18-2010, 04:12 PM
now free...