★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Cod matches

11-22-2009, 11:19 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 42
Cod matches

This forum us for people who want to start games.Put ur name for cod and how ling u will be waiting for people to come
11-22-2009, 11:20 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master619 View Post
This forum us for people who want to start games.Put ur name for cod and how ling u will be waiting for people to come
No it's not. go here if you want to start matches http://tinychat.com/codzombies

11-22-2009, 11:20 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
http://tinychat.com/codzombies


EDIT: Wow my chat room became way too famous. People are stealing my posts!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
11-22-2009, 11:21 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master619 View Post
This forum us for people who want to start games.Put ur name for cod and how ling u will be waiting for people to come
or just go to the tiny chat http://www.tinychat.com/codzombies

Minigore Beta Tester
53rd Battalion // 5 Star General: Demolitions Sector
11-22-2009, 11:22 PM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
Lolz 3 in a row, this proves my chat room is famous

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
11-22-2009, 11:22 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
http://tinychat.com/codzombies


EDIT: Wow my chat room became way too famous. People are stealing my posts!
Wait, you originally started that chat room? I thought Derek did. Anyway, it was nice chatting with you guys/girls tonight in that chat room
11-22-2009, 11:24 PM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
Wait, you originally started that chat room? I thought Derek did. Anyway, it was nice chatting with you guys/girls tonight in that chat room
No i did lol, wow I feel pwned.

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
11-22-2009, 11:25 PM
#8
Whats cod?
This is me trolling