★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Amygdala Studios
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.7 MB
  • Version: 1.43.421
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: LabyMania was recently nominated "Nordic handheld game of the year"

SAID ABOUT LABYMANIA
the iPhone App Review: "Labymania is a great puzzle game for people who dont mind a mental workout" - rating: 9 out of 10!
Politiken (biggest danish newspaper): "The idea behind LabyMania is brilliant, the design is testimony of devoted craftsmanship. [] It is a masterpiece." - rating: 6 out of 6!
Touch arcade: LabyMania is elected Hidden Gem (November 2009)
User experience: "Totally enjoyable! Stellar game"

LabyMania has achieved #1 board game, #1 puzzle game and #10 BEST-SELLING GAME in Denmark!

LABYMANIA
LabyMania is a fun, addictive and challenging puzzle game for iPhone and iPod touch.
The challenge is simple: Manipulate your way through the labyrinth to collect the treasures. You can play alone, against up to 3 of your friends, or try to beat the LabyManiac artificial intelligence.
Although it is a simple game, LabyMania offers hours of fun, head-scratching and bewildering trials to find and construct your way through the ever-changing labyrinths!

Go to http://www.amygdala.dk/LabyMania to see a video of the game.

FEATURES
An easy-to-follow tutorial describes the game mechanics and twists.
Single player brain-teasing puzzles.
Partyplay against up to 3 of your friends.
Challenge the LabyManiac artificial intelligence with 4 different skill levels.
Original atmospheric graphics and sound.
5 different themes of graphics and sounds.
Ingame help.
Share your progress with your friends via Facebook or Twitter.

Get LabyMania now - or try out LabyMania FREE!

Updates will follow regularly: More levels - more fun! More languages will be available, as well as additional skills levels for the LabyManiac artificial intelligence. Undo is almost complete, so it will be safe to mess up a little.

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Totally enjoyable! Similar to the tile moving in Adventure Zones, path following like in Bugsy, strategic and challenging! Many skins in this version to choose from if bugs aren't your thing.

11-24-2009, 02:31 AM
Great game indeed!

Ye ye ye, I also enjoy the themes - I love the little spacemen, and also the rust/metal one.

I have a little trouble completing level 37, but the LabyManiac level 4 already got beat...

- Buding.
11-25-2009, 09:01 AM
Promoes here...

Hi there, if you are interested, there are some promoes in this thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...threadid=34321

Enjoy!

- Andreas
12-05-2009, 06:49 AM
Hi everybody!

LabyMania just got a great review from the iPhone app review. It scored 9/10, so that's something to be happy about! Also, a new update is out, which means I have some new promo codes for you guys - go HERE and enjoy!

- A
12-17-2009, 08:22 AM
LabyMania on SALE - half off until next update.

Hi guys,

LabyMania has been put on SALE until the next update kicks in. The app is in review now, so be QUICK: only $.99!!

LabyMania has been rated 9/10 on iPhoneAppReview and elected Hidden gem here on Touch Arcade... I am getting good comments all around - so JOIN THE FUN!

Get LabyMania NOW while it is cheap - or try the
FREE version - but remember that the sale is not going to last long!

If you grab the free version, please post here to help me keep count of how effective Touch Arcade is - and give LabyMania a nice review

LabyMania website: http://www.amygdala.dk/LabyMania

Enjoy!
01-08-2010, 05:51 AM
Finally: LabyMania updated with undo and other goodies!

I am pleased to announce the long awaited update 1.30 of LabyMania.

The list of new features is in part thanks to the wonderful people on this forum:
- Undo function! If you mess up, you can take back the last move by swiping left.
- New icons - hopefully catchy!
- iPod music enabled while playing LabyMania
- German translation
- List of thank-yous
- Other stuff too...

The update goes both for LabyMania and LabyMania FREE

Go to the LabyMania website for more info on LabyMania and a video demo!

01-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Update is really cool! Thanks for listening! Even a plug for Touch Arcade in the thank yous - very humbling, thanks. Still a favorite go to game! Even though I beat the single player levels, the "board game" part of it is very nice to go back to (over and over...)
01-14-2010, 03:40 AM
Big up on completing all the levels... More are on their way!

Good to hear that the update is welcome too. As usual, I am always open to suggestions. Next up could be hints for the introduction levels, as I have been asked a couple of times...

- A
01-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Very nice update.

I'm still playing this one - it's great because you've got both 1-player puzzles and 1-4 player Amazeing Labyrinth style board gaming in the same app!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!