★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GameHouse
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 21.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Game Description:
Calling all Twilighters! Relive all your favorite movie moments and share your Twilight knowledge in this exciting game. Select from your favorite Twilight characters, including Bella and Edward, and play alone or challenge other fanpires to exciting contests.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Compete for the highest score answering hundreds of interesting and insightful questions, some of which are easy and others that will challenge how big of a fan you really are. What does Bella order on her first dinner with Edward? Where do the Cullens wear their family crest? Win trophies and refresh your knowledge in time for New Moon! Immerse yourself and your friends in the Twilight experience!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Relive all of your favorite Twilight movie moments
Challenge friends and show your Twilight knowledge
Compete for the highest score and win trophies
Play the questions from first film for free! Fans can purchase New Moon and Eclipse content packs to keep the challenge going and find out who is the biggest Twilight fan of all!

NOTE: The first Twilight movie chapter is FREE to all users. Upgrade the game by purchasing Eclipse and New Moon packs to get additional questions and remove ads.

Highly recommended for fans of Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

We take pride in the loyalty and trust our customers show us when they purchase a GameHouse product. If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase please contact us at iphone-games@real.com.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

11-24-2009, 09:02 AM
This is still overpriced.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

11-24-2009, 09:06 AM
hmm.. take 10seconds out of my life to play this.. no thanks, thats too much
11-24-2009, 09:08 AM
damn, this is baaad
11-24-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
This is still overpriced.
i dont think anybody would get this anyway
11-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to thegamerocks06
11-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Ok, I hate all this hype, don't give two poops about the movie, but since it's free, I'll try it. Lol
11-24-2009, 11:13 AM
I have just downloaded lite version. Was this game created to make people watch the film again and again?