★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's fire season and your chance to command a wildfire protection unit armed with helitankers and airtankers as they battle raging fires wreaking havoc across the land. Fire spreads like a real fire and you will will be challenged to protect the towns from immolation

Are you ready for the most exciting real-time strategy game to hit the app store? Get ready to battle nature's deadliest force with speed, strategy and perhaps a little luck. You'll need it.

Game Description:

Fires are spreading through out the wild lands and you must stop them before they get out of control. If a town burns or you collide while in flight, it's game over. Got it?

- Fire, Wind, Roads, Water and Temperature all Affect the Direction and Speed with Which the Fire Spreads
- Water Pick Up and Water Dropping Vehicles
- Unbelievable Art and Gameplay
- Openfeint Leaderboard Integration
- Multiple Maps with Unique Challenges
- Three Action Packed Difficulty Settings
- Original Sountrack
- New Navigation Technique for Air Tankers
- Line Navigation Choppers With Water Payload
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Addictive and Terribly Fun Game of Skill
- Simulated Fire
- Multi-finger controls and functionality
- Linedraw Gameplay

24/7 Support

Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed. It's now or never.

Also From people operating technology:

!*** AudioPeople ***!
!*** Blockdrop iCon Trick ***!
!*** Magnetic Personalities ***!
!*** Rocket Monkey ***!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

11-24-2009, 08:57 AM
ha, great bear

11-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Get your smokey on!! lol

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
11-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Looks to be sponsored by smokey! It has to be good if smokey's in it!
11-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Last time I saw smokey the bear I just a kid and think it was in Wyoming somewhere.
11-24-2009, 02:14 PM
This game has some real chops - very cool style and a great intense groove to it. I think this one has some legs.
11-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Worth it alone probably for the very amusing "Get your Smokey on" haha. I love Smokey the bear
11-24-2009, 03:06 PM
So here are my thoughts after some crazy arse action, my finger tips are burning!

You thought line drawing was dull?, boring even? Well think again, Its smoking hot!

Wildfire Fighter has you taking control of an array of aerial tankers, and your mission is to fly into hotspots, literally, and put out fires. - Simple as that. And to that end you need to keep your tankers supplied with water from lakes, and be extremely careful not to do the usual aerial collision missteps

I have to admit, Im a great fan of line drawing games, and I have a barrage of them. So one could argue, what does this one bring to the table? Nothing! And why should it, when what we do have is absolutely gorgeous! Very, very polished, with beautiful maps representing the countryside and harsh terrain in Idaho, Montana and Oregon. An array of difficulties from cool to inferno and both local and online leaderboard (handled by OpenFeint)

I must admit Im all for this one. I think they did and absolutely great job at bringing a type of game, that many of us really dig, to yet new heights. Its an extreme challenging affair, where weather, roads, location of water and even the temperature all have an impact on the direction and speed with which the fire spreads. Trust me, youll have your drawing skills put to the test

Highly recommended! I truly hope this one will make an impact in a genre that seems in need of some genuine good quality, gameplay value and replayability. This one has all that!

Its currently 99, which is a steal and easily among the best bargains youll find.
11-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Addicting to line drawing games. Need a video of some sort before I purchase though

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
11-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Looks intersting.