★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Why would you want to play things like eliminate...

11-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Why would you want to play things like eliminate...

Why do people get into games (agency wars, touch pets, izombie?) that are free but you end up wanting to pay up to 60 for in game points?! If you don't get the game in the first place you won't get sucked in... Or am I missing something? Are they actually good and worth the money
11-24-2009, 04:13 PM
I love the game and I'm level 32, haven't put a cent into it

Gamecenter: Will090

11-24-2009, 04:17 PM
This thread = FAIL

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
11-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
This thread = FAIL
Ya! That is SO true, yeah, I really believe you! (Sarcastic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
If you check this guy's post records you see:
1. Has interests in RPG games in general and: 2. Trolls iPads & PSP 3. Abusive use of the word 'dumb' and its variants
11-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-sam View Post
Why do people get into games (agency wars, touch pets, izombie?) that are free but you end up wanting to pay up to 60 for in game points?! If you don't get the game in the first place you won't get sucked in... Or am I missing something? Are they actually good and worth the money
Because Eliminate isn't text based. The rest of them, because people have both time and money to waste.

Did you just make this thread because you spent a lot of money on one them? (non-confrontational question)

Gameloft LIVE: Lethal_Tuna
Plus Network: nbgfr478ii
"Have a Nice Day!"

Last edited by Theta-Omega; 11-24-2009 at 04:55 PM.
11-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Yeah but people don't care about the money they will waste on it. They want to pay the game and get sucked in cause they think the game will be fun and obviously think it is, so technically they are getting pleasure from playing it...

Want Updates & Giveaways with Personality? Follow @TapDatApp on Twitter
11-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Quote:
well elminate is a FPS... so its uncomparable with those text based mmos. Play eliminate, doesnt cost you a dime, and is a pretty fun FPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestOne7
shut up, ho
Like my Reviews, check them out at: PocketFullofApps
Latest Review: HYBRID: Eternal Whisper
11-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Quote:
gtfo

Twitter: @back2this
11-25-2009, 03:26 AM
Maybe it's because they're fun?

hi
11-25-2009, 03:55 AM
fun could be a factor in this