★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Hudson
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.1 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
The distribution of "AQUA FOREST", "AQUA FOREST 2", "AQUA FOREST 2 Lite" will be ended at 3:00pm (JST), April 27th, 2012.
After that, if you delete the application, you will NOT be able to download it again.
Please note and we appreciate your understanding.

Aqua forest2 is OpenFeint Enabled.

The sequel to the unique and popular puzzle game "AQUA FOREST" is here!

This game challenges you to guide a drop of water from start to finish across a variety of beautiful photorealistic levels, including leaves, mossy rocks, flower petals, and more. Simply tilt your phone to make the water move, thanks to the technology of the "PHYZIOS Engine Casual" 2D multi-physics engine.

FEATURES

Puzzle Mode
In Puzzle Mode, your goal is to guide as much water as possible to the finish. There are 50 stages in total, with

several types of stages, including ones where you must gather multiple water
drops or ones that require you to split water drops. Try to get 100% of the water to the goal, without spilling even the tiniest drop!

Endless mode
In this mode, complete as many levels as possible before you run out of water. However much water you save at the end of one stage is how much you begin with in the next stage. See just how far you can get, and check your Top 10 scores to see how well youve done so far.
11-24-2009, 09:21 PM
after feeling ripped off from the first one, I think I'll hold off on this one until it drops or praises come out. hudson seems to have a knack for destroying games.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

11-24-2009, 09:25 PM
11-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
after feeling ripped off from the first one, I think I'll hold off on this one until it drops or praises come out. hudson seems to have a knack for destroying games.
+1. Absolutely agree. After the first one, there are at least 99,999 other apps I would buy ahead of this. Fool me once...
11-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iago View Post
+1. Absolutely agree. After the first one, there are at least 99,999 other apps I would buy ahead of this. Fool me once...
they got me on af1 and on crayon physics.... not going to fall for it a third time.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
11-24-2009, 09:32 PM
I loved the first one, this doesn't look as interesting
11-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Hmm looks interesting... I bought the original for $7.99 I believe (when I first got my iPod) and it was fun, but definitely not worth what I payed.

I'll be waiting for a price drop or stellar reviews.

My YouTube Review Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iLykeApps

Plus+: RachelF
11-24-2009, 09:35 PM
I really enjoyed the first game, but this looks nothing like that one. Hmmmm. This does look interesting, though. If it had been more like the first game, it may have been an instant buy for me. May have to give this a try anyway.
11-24-2009, 09:37 PM
the water droplet looks soooo realistic...

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
11-24-2009, 09:41 PM