★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iSniper 3D Episode2 is out! ($0.99 SALE)

11-24-2009, 11:28 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 24
iSniper 3D Episode2 is out! ($0.99 SALE)

- Adds three new levels of difficulty (more life and time)
- Adds Episode 2 Story (4 new Story missions)
- Adds 3 new Arcade missions
- Adds 2 new Challenge missions
- Add option to turn music off
- Fixes some typos

THE STORY
You are an elite sniper for GATO (Global Anti-Terrorist Organization), and an unsung hero in the war against new terrorism. Three months ago, you stopped a biological missile attack with a last minute bullet.

Now, a new threat is emerging. HEAVEN, the world's largest and most well connected global terrorism group is preparing for action. Retirement is no longer an option. A mysterious phone call convinces you to get back on the job, and join GATO's new special forces unit, GST. But this is just the beginning...

Sometimes, war gets personal.

THE GAME
- Intuitive and exhilarating gameplay.
- Incredibly detailed full 3D battle fields.
- Gripping cinematic story line.
- Super easy tap and tilt control.
- Classic hold-your-breath mode.
- World's greatest sniper rifles.
- Upgradeable weapon system.
- Various modes: story, arcade and a new challenge mode.
- Nonstop new episodes.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_-esvG7Aw









11-24-2009, 11:29 PM
#2
Joined: May 2009
Location: Lala Land
Posts: 1,063
Wish I had money

memory cards

11-25-2009, 01:10 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4
Wow. Great !
11-25-2009, 01:12 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Leung_ View Post
Wow. Great !
now three awesome posts. we generally try to make posts on topic and helpful. posting wow, great, or things like that do nothing but add clutter. hwoever I'm sure you'll get it sooner or later.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
11-25-2009, 05:46 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,467
Just Plain Pathetic!

I was all set to click on the "buy" button...until I read the reviews.
Of the 11 reviews for the current version, all are 5-star reviews by people who have only reviewed Triniti games.

Digging deeper into the reviews, there are a lot of 1-star and 2-star reviews with titles like "Don't Buy!," "Crap!," and "Pure Crap!"

It's only 99 cents but I guess I'll wait until there are some non-shill reviews from real purchasers....Guess the dev doesn't have much faith in the game!
Disappointing, since the screenshots look good...
11-25-2009, 07:47 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 24
Hi, I'm the dev of iSniper 3D.
Thank you for your attention.
We have given some promo codes to our friends, so sometimes they should write some good reviews for us.
But I don't have any faith in the game. I think this is the best game from my team.
So I will give you the promo code.
Please try it and give everyone the real reviews.
Thank you very much.

Last edited by new text file; 11-25-2009 at 12:47 PM.
11-25-2009, 08:16 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by new text file View Post
Hi, I'm the dev of iSniper 3D.
Thank you for your attention.
We have given some promo codes to our friends, so sometimes they should write some good reviews for us.
But I don't have any faith in the game. I think this is the best game from my team.
So I will give you the promo code.
Please try it and give everyone the real reviews.
Thank you very much.

If anybody needs promo code, please PM me, thanks.
Good to know that the dev is on the forums. From the last thread (when ep. 1 was release) we heard some players complain about the difficulty being too hard, especially on the third level or whatnot, and they can't pass it. I've personally had this problem as well (and I've tried at least a dozen times, and it's not because it's hard - the first 2 levels I beat with no problem).

Has that been addressed or is it going to? I played on my friend device briefly, and that has been a game-breaking point which is stopping me from buying =/

Also, sometimes the accelerometer just feels too slow when dealing with moving enemies, could a sensitivity adjustment bar perhaps be implemented?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
I was all set to click on the "buy" button...until I read the reviews.
Of the 11 reviews for the current version, all are 5-star reviews by people who have only reviewed Triniti games.

Digging deeper into the reviews, there are a lot of 1-star and 2-star reviews with titles like "Don't Buy!," "Crap!," and "Pure Crap!"

It's only 99 cents but I guess I'll wait until there are some non-shill reviews from real purchasers....Guess the dev doesn't have much faith in the game!
Disappointing, since the screenshots look good...
It's actually I pretty good game. I was never given promo codes (just so you know). I think the graphics are pretty good for a sniper game (in fact, if they can make that kind of graphics, I think they should attemp an FPS. EP 2 screenshots remind me of CS), and it seems to have the spirit of iSniper (the one that's not 3D. The only game-breaking thing was EP1's stage 3 (or 4) being too difficult - you run out of time dealing with a bunch enemies that runs around.

Beta tester for: Minigore, Defender Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGamer View Post

Last edited by reinhart_menken; 11-25-2009 at 08:20 AM.
11-25-2009, 08:51 AM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: Lala Land
Posts: 1,063
Pm sent

memory cards
11-25-2009, 09:04 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 24
I know EP1 is too hard for most people. (Although I can beat any mission with 100 health and 99 seconds)
So we add 3 diffictly options in EP2. Now you can start mission with 200 health and 299 seconds at NORMAL lv. Or 300 health and 499 seconds at EASY lv.
Now I think most people can beat missions without any weapon upgrade at Normal or Easy lv.
We will improve the product unceasingly according to user's suggestion.
(Maybe I need more beta tester not just me)

Last edited by new text file; 11-25-2009 at 09:07 AM.
11-25-2009, 09:10 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by new text file View Post
I know EP1 is too hard for most people. (Although I can beat any mission with 100 health and 99 seconds)
So we add 3 diffictly options in EP2. Now you can start mission with 200 health and 299 seconds at NORMAL lv. Or 300 health and 499 seconds at EASY lv.
Now I think most people can beat missions without any weapon upgrade at Normal or Easy lv.
We will improve the product unceasingly according to user's suggestion.
(May be I need more beta tester not just me)
Wow, I really don't know how good you got to be to beat them all without difficulty. I was very good with iSniper non-3D (I used to be able to just slide the cross hair across the enemy and just do headshot like nothing, but I guess the 3D one has a narrower hitbox), and still found this to be challenging.

Good to hear about the difficulty choices implemented. I personally enjoyed the first 2 levels at ep1's difficulty, but stage 3 with the last wave of them moving so fast, and my accelerometer not moving fast enough (they always outrun my cross hair) just defeated me

Any plan on adding an accelerometer sensitivity adjustment bar? I still think that would be better for everyone.

I really like the 3D assets you're using in EP2 (didn't got far in EP1) btw.

Edit: Just bought it. There seems to be something wrong with the honor points. Instead of accumulating, it's always changed to whatever I earned last mission. It seems that the points aren't stacking or adding together, but are instead just replaced. Some miscalculation in the code?

Beta tester for: Minigore, Defender Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGamer View Post

Last edited by reinhart_menken; 11-25-2009 at 10:22 AM.