• Publisher: Mobigame
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 14.6 MB
  • Version: 3.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: Mobigame, the team behind the multiple award winning EDGE and Perfect Cell returns in full force with Cross Fingers, a unique game which challenges you to combine solid pieces in a gigantic tangram puzzle.

See the gameplay video at :
www.mobigame.net

You will need to exercise your brain, imagination and - unique for a puzzle game - your reflexes and dexterity to complete all 840 levels! For unlimited replay value, unlock the Arcade Mode, which puts you in the middle of a frenetic machine where the challenge is to survive and beat the top score.

--------------------------------------
Reviews

TheAPPera.com - "CROSS Fingers is another masterpiece from the TWISTED minds who brought us EDGE by Mobigame."

AppSmile.com - "Cross Fingers, a beautiful new tangram-style game from Mobigame."

TouchArcade.com - "The game really feels like you are playing with a physical object and comes in a very nicely packaged application."

AppAdvice.com - "This is one of the best puzzle games you can have on your idevice."

Note: Turn Off the Multitasking gesture, Zoom and VoiceOver option in your device settings to use more than 2 fingers in your Apps.

Try our other games: Zombie Tsunami, EDGE, Perfect Cell, Truckers Delight.
Follow us on twitter.com/mobigame
Visit us on http://www.mobigame.net
11-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Sickk!!!

Purchased!

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive

11-24-2009, 10:45 PM
nice catch James

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
11-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Lite http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cross-fingers-free/id337490783?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by DaveMc99; 11-24-2009 at 10:48 PM.
11-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Looks good! We can't go wrong with Mobigame, can we? :3

Favorites: Super Hexagon Zombie Highway Ascension Galaxy on Fire 2 Mage Gauntlet Carcassonne Lost Cities Zombie Gunship Dead Space Kingdom Rush Real Racing 2
Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Is it just me or was that trailer really, really, really long. The game looks good...but that was like the Avatar of trailers.
11-24-2009, 11:01 PM
This game is a ton of fun... simple, but I can see myself playing through all the levels.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
11-24-2009, 11:07 PM
instant buy
11-24-2009, 11:11 PM
The pieces move weird to me. its like if I have a piece directly below my finger and I move it around, after awhile the piece will no longer be below my finger.

But overall, this is a highly recommended game. Its like tanzen + blocked.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
11-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Wow.. The lite is absolutely unplayable on my 3gs. Opens fine each time, but after I click on which puzzle I want, it stutters out of control. Sometimes its just the block stutters, than the whole screen starts going nutty.

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive