★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ymir Mobile ehf
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "The gameplay is quite addictive, and once you are into Ringo everything else fades. [...]I found the puzzles quite rewarding to complete, and they get quite hard to complete. The game comes with 25 puzzles to challenge your lump of grey brain matter." -Touchgen

"...the charming vintage presentation gels pleasantly with the genuinely innovative gameplay mechanic, which falls somewhere between Tetris and Vortex on the iPod" -Pocketgamer

Ringo is an innovative puzzle game with a Tetris-style simplicity. You rotate and match circles on the turntable of an old gramophone under increasing time-pressure.

Try to get as many points as possible and discover different strategies to reach a new high-score. Compete with other players all around the world by submitting your points to a global high-score list. You can sort the high-score list by names and nationalities of the players.

The addictive gameplay can be accompanied by gramophone-style piano-tunes or you can continue listening to your own music.

In addition Ringo offers a puzzle mode, where the goal is to clear the turntable of the gramophone of all circle segments. The puzzles are played without any time-pressure and get increasingly difficult.

- Easy to learn
- Addictive gameplay
- Global high-scores
- Additional puzzle-mode with 25 puzzles
- Listen to your own music while playing
- Local high-scores can be submitted to the global list at any time
- Available in English, German and Icelandic

THE STUD's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-25-2009, 09:24 AM
This looks pretty cool, I may have to invest in it.

11-25-2009, 09:28 AM
This game reminds me an old Pocket PC named Concentrix:

I may try it later today.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
11-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Nice to see our game here!
As this is our first iPhone game and we put a lot of work into it, we would honestly love feedback from players.
Have you played it and did you like it (we of course also love to hear what you did not like)?
12-08-2009, 06:38 AM
As of today we made it into the "New and Noteworthy" Section of the Appstore. You can imagine how pleasant our suprise was when we saw it this morning!

Developer of Ringo and Mobileguide Iceland

Follow us on Twitter
12-21-2009, 04:30 PM
2009 ends with 0.99$

We have put Ringo on Sale for the rest of 2009 - You can now get it for only 0.99$!

Developer of Ringo and Mobileguide Iceland

Follow us on Twitter
01-12-2010, 07:14 AM