★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Seed Gameplay video

11-25-2009, 01:19 PM
#1
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 75
Seed Gameplay video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-phurfNqIvU

Last edited by byron_hinson; 11-25-2009 at 01:22 PM.
11-25-2009, 01:23 PM
#2
Joined: May 2009
Location: St. Gallen, Switzerland
Posts: 461

11-25-2009, 06:28 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
Posts: 901
This looks amazing, though some of the loading screens are a bit long...but that's not an issue. Has this game been submitted yet or is there a set submission date?

It's cool, refreshing, and irresistibly tantalizing...ChocoVanilla Ice-Cream!
11-25-2009, 06:36 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,404
Send a message via AIM to onewithchaos
looks better than inotia imo
11-25-2009, 06:40 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewithchaos View Post
looks better than inotia imo
You sir, have something wrong with you. I've been beta testing Chronicles of Inotia: Wanderer of Luone, and posted an exclusive preview article of it. It's THE BEST RPG ever. Hands down.
11-25-2009, 06:42 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
You sir, have something wrong with you. I've been beta testing Chronicles of Inotia: Wanderer of Luone, and posted an exclusive preview article of it. It's THE BEST RPG ever. Hands down.
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I also agree with him, I do think this game is better than Inotia.
11-25-2009, 06:43 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldex Oun View Post
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I also agree with him, I do think this game is better than Inotia.
Haha, I know, but can I have some reasons why you think so?
11-25-2009, 06:47 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
Haha, I know, but can I have some reasons why you think so?
OR......can we just not talk about this at all and go back to the topic at hand? It doesn't matter at all which game you think is better as it is all a matter of personal opinion.

It's cool, refreshing, and irresistibly tantalizing...ChocoVanilla Ice-Cream!
11-25-2009, 06:48 PM
#9
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 676
Well, personally I hate the control system of Inotia, I'd much rather have a dpad. I also like the fact that, if you pick a class you're not necessarily restricted to that class, for example, if you play as a magician, you're still able to utilize the other class' weapons as well. I also love the great amount of abilities and skills that you can use to chain together.
11-25-2009, 06:48 PM
#10
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoVanilla View Post
OR......can we just not talk about this at all and go back to the topic at hand? It doesn't matter at all which game you think is better as it is all a matter of personal opinion.
No, but I'm curious as to what people like in their RPG games, hence why CoI is worse than Seed.