★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Finger Physics is the #1 Free App!

11-25-2009, 02:28 PM
#1
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 218
Finger Physics is the #1 Free App!

Hey Guys,

We are super excited to announce that Finger Physics is the number 2 Free App and in the top 50 Paid Apps on iTunes!

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the wonderful fingers that have come together to make this game such a resounding success. We can assure you, there has been tons of raucous, shadow puppetry going on in celebration!

Have you tried it?
What have you guys thought about Finger Physics so far?
What features would your fingers love to see added?

Keep the feedback coming, there are updates on the way!

iTunes Link: http://itunes.com/app/FingerPhysics
PressOK Entertainment: http://pressokentertainment.com/
11-25-2009, 02:31 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 543
How about as celebration you make the 99 cent version free also

What does the paid version get that the free version does not?
I can't find it in description

Car Jack Streets needs a rampage mode or remove the 2 week time limit.
11-27-2009, 12:59 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderva View Post
How about as celebration you make the 99 cent version free also

What does the paid version get that the free version does not?
I can't find it in description
haha, we're glad you're enjoying Finger Physics!

The Free version gets you all the gameplay and different kinds of levels you'll find in Finger Physics, and the $.99 version opens up a ton of more advanced puzzles, as well as OpenFeint support!
11-27-2009, 01:15 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffwb View Post
haha, we're glad you're enjoying Finger Physics!

The Free version gets you all the gameplay and different kinds of levels you'll find in Finger Physics, and the $.99 version opens up a ton of more advanced puzzles, as well as OpenFeint support!
thats awesome, congrats! I know how hard it is to make it to the top...
Very nice job.
12-02-2009, 02:22 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
thats awesome, congrats! I know how hard it is to make it to the top...
Very nice job.
Thanks!

Just as an update, Finger Physics is now the #1 Free App, and its in the top 10 Paid!