App description: SUDOKU WITH A CHEERFUL TWIST
It's Christmas time and everybody's getting into the festive mood! Play a game of Sudoku with Christmas goodies like Christmas Trees, Gifts, Snowmen or with numbers on delightful themes.

HUG-A-FRIEND WITH A GREETING!
Send out some love by creating a cheerful postcard and mailing it to your loved ones. Give your colleagues a pleasant surprise or show an old friend that you still remember them.

FEATURES:

- Makes a great Gift
- Play with Christmas themed Goodies or Numbers
- Put your skills to test in Easy, Medium & Hard modes
- Progress through 90 Challenging Levels
- 6 cheerful themes: Christmas, 'Mystic Gems', 'Valentines', 'St. Patrick's', 'Halloween' and 'Easter'
- Send out a personalized eCard to that special person in your life :)

Like us on Facebook
www.facebook.com/99Games

Follow us on Twitter
www.twitter.com/99Games

Watch the Trailer video on YouTube
http://tinyurl.com/y9e3ruo

99Games's comments:

11-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Oh my goodness, out already? Looks great, I played this one before release and I must say it's different. You have to kind of wrap your mind around the whole "items are numbers" concept, but once you get used to it, it's the sudoku you know and love.

Visuals are also well done, and I think this should be owned by anyone who likes Sudoku. Beginners will also find the hint and suggest feature to be quite useful.

11-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Yeah.. this game is pretty fun (beta-tested)

Its sudoku, so if you're a fan of the game looking for something Christmasy, this plays pretty well. I love how all the possible items are listed at the bottom of the screen, so you dont really have to memorize anything actually.

It also has challanges where you have a limited time to guess a particular part of the grid. If you guess correctly, you get extra points

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
11-25-2009, 11:00 PM
I am one of the devs for Christmas Sudoku. Its great to have such amazing response from you guys. Do drop in your comments/feedback at AppStore, cuz we wanna give you the best!
11-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Looks pretty slick!
11-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadygamer View Post
I am one of the devs for Christmas Sudoku. Its great to have such amazing response from you guys. Do drop in your comments/feedback at AppStore, cuz we wanna give you the best!
Sounds good, always appreciate developers that love feedback. I'm a huge fan of your games like WordsWorth and Wordulous, and this one seems to be another game that I liked. Keep up the good work, indie developers FTW!
11-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Yeah.. this game is pretty fun (beta-tested)

Its sudoku, so if you're a fan of the game looking for something Christmasy, this plays pretty well. I love how all the possible items are listed at the bottom of the screen, so you dont really have to memorize anything actually.

It also has challanges where you have a limited time to guess a particular part of the grid. If you guess correctly, you get extra points
Hey Prab

Since you have helped us beta test the app, i am sending you a promo code for this app

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It really helped us make the app better.

Check out exciting Games for your iPhone, iPad and Mac at www.99games.in
12-15-2009, 06:20 AM
Christmas Sudoku-Featured!

11-22-2010, 03:54 AM
Christmas Sudoku with Game Center integration is out now!

Check out the cool trailer as well: