App description: These helpless space monkeys need your help to get back to their Banana Base stations! Draw lines to direct monkeys into the appropriate station, but be careful not to let the monkeys touch. Link monkeys together for huge bonus points!

AWARDS AND HONORS

"What's Hot" -- Apple
"iPhone Picks of 2009" -- The Portable Gamer
"Top 100 Games Through 2009" -- App Advice

REVIEWS

"It is hands down one of my favorite and most compelling gaming apps this year." (Rating: A)
-- The Married Gamers

"Monkeys in Space is just awesome. It takes a known genre and expands on it with style and its own elements to make it nothing like what has come before it."
-- The Portable Gamer

"It's awesome...It made my son laugh out loud...I love this game." (5/5)
-- Touch of Gaming Podcast

"If you're crazy about these kind of games, Monkeys in Space is a worthy addition to your collection."
-- Touch Arcade

------------------------------------------

ABOUT

Every day, countless monkeys float helplessly in space! But who will save them? Will it be you? If you think you're the right monkey for the job, then suit up and get rescuing!

Draw lines to direct monkeys into the appropriate space station, but be careful not to let the monkeys touch! Link monkeys together for huge bonus points!

FEATURES

OPENFEINT ENABLED
Monkeys in Space is OpenFeint enabled. Track your high scores online and compare them with your friends. Collect achievements by mastering the game!

UNLOCKABLE MAPS
Monkeys in Space features 4 maps. Rescue monkeys to unlock each successive map, each with a new set of challenges!
(4th map added in v1.1)

ADORABLE MONKEYS
Monkeys in Space has the cutest space monkeys you've ever seen! They need your help! How can you not want to rescue them?

MULTI-TOUCH ENABLED
Play the game with one hand, two, or team up with a friend!

MUSIC CHOICES
Enjoy the custom soundtrack written for the game, or listen your own iPod music while you play.

AUTO-SAVE
Monkeys in Space auto-saves your game when you quit or answer a phone call.

Visit our website for Monkeys in Space gameplay videos: www.MonkeysInSpace.net

Monkeys in Space is a proud member of the App Treasures label. For more great indie games, visit www.AppTreasures.com
11-25-2009, 10:58 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

11-25-2009, 11:06 PM
I have been waiting for this one. Downloading now.

After seeing several quality, new games arrive tonight, along with the dizzying number of Black Friday sales, I think my head is going to explode.
11-26-2009, 02:20 AM
How lovely monkeys, to paly it with my GF ,so happy!!
11-26-2009, 06:50 AM
Wow, you guys are fast with the posts! I woke up this morning to discover this thread.

I'm the developer of Monkeys in Space. I hope you guys love the game as much as I loved making it. (ewww, too sappy? sorry)

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the game. I'm also open to suggestions for new level ideas. I want to keep adding levels in updates to the game.

Now go get rescuing some monkeys!

Owen
11-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Sweet! Just got my legit copy. This game is ridiculously addictive. Time to check the OF leaderboards and become the next champion
11-26-2009, 08:45 AM
News update: I'm #9! Ok, time to kick Little White Bear's ass
11-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Just bought my copy of Monkeys! Everybody go buy it, and try to beat my score!
11-26-2009, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattylux View Post
News update: I'm #9! Ok, time to kick Little White Bear's ass
Not gonna happen, unless you hire someone to play for you.
11-26-2009, 10:50 AM
So you can chain monkeys together of the same color, but if 2 different colors monkeys touch, its game over?

edit: nm, havent had my coffee yet

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive

Last edited by heffdog116; 11-26-2009 at 10:58 AM.