★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: $0.99 Sale - Augmented Reality Game - Wanted Dead or Alive - 1st Person Shooter

11-27-2009, 01:37 AM
$0.99 Sale - Augmented Reality Game - Wanted Dead or Alive - 1st Person Shooter

Hi iPhone/iPod Touch gamers,

Here at Webtopia we've developed something a little different. It's one of the first Augmented Reality games to hit the App Store. Using the camera so you can shoot in real-time and save the photos, then send them via email, MMS or store them in your photo album.

We at Webtopia are pretty proud of it and think it's well worth checking out. If you don't believe me then just read our sales pitch at Webtopia iPhone Apps. :-)

Or check it out in the App Store.

On sale at just $0.99 over the thanksgiving weekend, so that you can have a old western style shootout with your family.

Thanks,
Travis
11-27-2009, 01:40 AM
Just read about this app on your blog Sounds cool but unfortunately my iPod Touch isn't properly equipped for the task.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-27-2009, 01:59 AM
Oops of course it's not. Sorry!

It should read "iPhone fans". :-)
11-27-2009, 02:01 AM
post a video pls
11-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Unfortunately I don't have a functioning camcorder at the moment.

I have posted a promo video on youtube but it doesn't show actual game play. The gun is fully animated, with realistic sounds.

Generally I record my apps using the iPhone Simulator but it doesn't have the ability to run apps that use a camera.

If anyone wants to do a review and post a video on youtube I'd be happy to provide them with a code or reimburse them.

Just PM me.

Thanks,
Travis